The Halloween.

Begin HALLOWEEN!

The darkness that had engulfed the citadel in its entirety began to reseed much like an ocean tide returning to which it came, as now everyone was out in the commons.

From the council to Liara with her mother, and even Tali with her friends all started to look around in confusion as somehow they were all here.

"TALI!" Tali turned around only to be almost tackled by her father as he pulled her into a tight hug "Oh my baby girl you're alright!"

"Father? I never knew you were here!" Tali is confused and happy to see her father.

"What is the meaning of this?" Sparatus exclaimed as Toves and Valern recovered their sudden shock and met new people. "I don't understand why the darkness engulfed us and the entire station." Toves felt scared.

"Damn, now we've got new guys here and the council as well," Garrus said. Liara recollects herself while her mother, Benezila is both happy to see Toves again and uneasy. "What could the unknown force do this time?" Liara said.

"No need to worry, my little bird, I'm here." Benezila warmly smiles at Liara.

"I don't know what's going on, but this is getting exciting." Wrax grinned, but Tali, Mordin, and Garrus weren't thrilled about it. "I do not share your excitement, Wrex," Mordin said.

Of course, Mordin now collects himself and begins to try and understand what happened before finally addressing all present "As to your answer Councilor Sparatus, I believe this is yet another phenomenon of the multiverse, perhaps we are seeing some sort of influx? Perhaps maybe something else? Such things have never been documented before nor theorized as this is unknown territory."

"It would seem so, I don't believe we've introduced ourselves," Benezlia said, a calming tone in her voice.

"I go by the name, Dr, Mordin. These are my acquainted friends of mine, Garrus, Wrex, and Tali." Mordin introduced them.

"Valern and my other councils are Toves and Sparatus, and we can already assume that the Two Quarians are Tali and Rael'Zorah, Correct?" Valern asked Mordin, to which he nodded.

"Benezila and my only daughter's name is Liara." Liara waves her hand. "Hello."

Rael'Zorah and Tali have been lock-hugging each other for a while now, sobbing for telling each other about the last scene. The Terminator, the future, and her child's savior. It was a lot to tell.

"Oh Tali, I'm very glad you're alright." Rael Zorah is seemingly as happy as he should be. "It had me a heart attack from the very last moment when that monster machine nearly had you there."

"I know, it was scary and thrilling all the same. But I'm glad my counterpart got away, and I feel bad for that Human named Shepherd's death." Tali lowers her head and she is saddened once again.

Her father simply rubs his daughter's back in calming circles as he just nods his head.

Garrus clears his throat slightly as he steps towards the two "Hi, I'm Garrus. It's nice to finally meet Tali's father." Of Course, the reaction he didn't expect was her father pushing his daughter behind him as he went to reach for a weapon that wasn't there.

Tali, slightly upset at the fact her father was about to shoot her friend, raises her voice slightly as she exclaims "he's not a terminator! He's organic! He's really who he says he is!"

Rael'Zorah covered his embarrassment. "Oh, sorry I thought you were a Terminator, I mean you look like one from the clip before."

Garrus calms himself and proceeds in a friendly manner. "No worries. I never do anything to your Daughter, she's my friend." Garrus said honestly.