One Simple Touch (Jeff x LJ Hard Yaoi Oneshot)

*~~* Back Story - Night Before *~~*
Jeff and LJ lay side by side in their bed. Jeff cuddled closely to LJ and kissed his chest lightly. "I love you Jacky.." Jeff sighed lightly. LJ kissed his lovers forehead softly,"I love you too Jeffrey.."
*~~* Current Night *~~*
Jeff squirmed slightly more than he usually did during one of his and LJs heated make out sessions. LJ grabbed and groped his lovers body intensely. Gripping his ass, and attempting time and time again to grope Jeffs hard cock. Jeff finally pulled away, and looked at Laughing Jack with pure fear in his eyes, with a hint of lust. LJ looked at Jeff, trying to read his eyes and body like a book. "Jeffy.. Baby? What's wrong?" LJ cooed quietly. "I.. It's just.. You've never been this.. You've never tried to touch me like how you're trying tonight.." Jeff stuttered and blushed. Laughing Jack pulled Jeffs chin up with his delicate hands. He looked his lover dead in the eyes, with a caring, yet almost disappointed look in his eyes. "Jeffery.. I'm sorry. I just.. I was hoping that after a year of being with me, you'd be ready.." LJ sighed.
Jeff moved again, sitting up and getting LJ off from on top of him. "Jacky.." Jeff sighed," I.. I'm ready." LJ stared wide eyed at the killer," Jeff, please, if you're not ready it's okay. You don't have to say that for me." "No. Jack. I'm ready. I want you to take me.. Right here, tonight." Jeff said, trying to sound brave. "Jeff.. I.. Okay." LJ stuttered, as he pushed Jeff back into the bed, and continued to kiss his lover passionately. Testing the waters, to make sure Jeff really was ready, LJ gripped Jeffs clothed shaft lightly. And stroked it ever so carefully. Jeff moaned quietly, and shivered from the feeling of LJs cold hands on his warm body. Jeff moaned again, feeling LJs tongue slip from his lips, and trail down the killers neck, finding his sweet spot, and almost immediately abusing it, trying to distract Jeff long enough to get his, and his own pants off. Once off, LJ threw both their pairs of skinny jeans off to the side, and quickly slipped both their boxers off. Jeff squirmed more, trying to cover his body with his long, scarred, bleach white hands. LJ quickly pinned Jeffs hands to his sides, then slowly brought them up to his own sides, so he could grip his monochrome skin as needed.
"Ready Jeffy..?" LJ cooed, as he slowly trailed kisses down Jeffs exposed chest and scarred stomach. The raven haired killer nodded slowly, and shivered as he felt LJs sweet tongue wrap around the head of his thick, long cock. LJ put the killers entire shaft in his mouth, showing off his lack of gag reflexes, and gave a rough suck, hoping to entice a loud moan from the virgin killer, but instead he got a loud, bliss filled scream of his name. LJ sucked quickly and bobbed his head at an intense pace, making the younger killer moan loudly and yelp every so often. When LJ could tell his little lover was close to his climax, he pulled his mouth off the killers shaft with a loud popping noise. Jeff winced quietly from the lack of contact, and the coolness of the room on his drool covered shaft. "Jeff.. I'm going to try to make this as painless as possible for you, okay?" LJ said softly, staring his lover in the eyes. "Okay Jacky.." Jeff winced again. Laughing Jack picked a small bottle off the dresser, and dripped some of the odd liquid inside the bottle, onto three of his long fingers, coating them in the stuff. Jeff tensed up when he was lifted onto LJs lap, and felt one of his three fingers push against his asshole. "Relax Jeffery.. I'll make this feel so good, I promise baby." LJ cooed, as Jeff relaxed and let the finger enter his tight, virgin ass. He yelped and moaned as the finger thrusted deeply inside of him, then thrusted out, only to be re entered along with his second finger, and soon after, was followed by the third finger. He pulled them out only when Jeff was close to his climax once again, and he could move the fingers with ease. "Ready baby?"LJ cooed to the younger killer. Jeff nodded, coming down from his high, and tensed nervously, as LJs lubed cock was placed at Jeffs entrance. LJ grabbed Jeffs shaft and stroked it lightly, making him relax and was able to easily slide inside Jeff. Moans and the sound of skin slapping against skin soon filled the room, and Jeff gripped LJs skin tightly, as he moaned louder and louder until finally, "Oh God! L.J.! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Jeff screamed. LJ nodded, and stroked Jeffs dripping shaft faster, and thrusted harder until Jeff came violently on himself and on LJs hand. The tightening of Jeffs insides sent LJ over the edge, and he finally thrusted deep inside him, and came. Jeff moaned and winced as LJ pulled out, and watched the cum drip from his no longer virgin asshole. Jeff quickly pinned LJ down on the bed, and kissed him passionately, pulling out of the kiss after a few moments and whispering," Thank you Jacky."