"Oh.. there's our daughter" Tzuyu heard Mrs. Minatozaki head

He instantly lift his head and lool for her direction and when his eyes meet her direction, Tzuyu was stunned with her beauty.

He felt like time slow down for him and on his eyes there's only one person, it's only Minatozaki Sana.

He immediately turned his gaze away when he noticed Dahyun showed up besides Sana, she give him a lovely smile as Dahyun place her hand on his arms.

They walked side by side while smiling happily at everyone.

"Aren't they look good and lovely together?" Mrs Minatozaki said admiringly and the elder around them agreed.

Tzuyu excuse himself immediately and look for something to drink to loosen up, he doesn't want to get stuck in a situation where he only saw the two of them and everyone is complimenting the two how the make a good couple.

He found a spot where there's only few people around, Tzuyu grab some drinks from a waiter walking around offering a drink.

He was having his own moment when he got interrupted and felt a tap on his back. He turn around and saw Momo smiling at him.

"Hi" she greeted him as she flash a sweetly smile. Tzuyu was surprised to see her around.

"Oh Hi, Momo" he greeted her back and smile

"Alone?" Momo asked as she stand next to him

"Yeah..." Tzuyu said shortly and Momo nodded her head in understanding.

"Wait.. do you want something to drink?" He asked

"Yeah, but I only drink ligh alcohol" she explain, Tzuyu smile at her and nod his head.

"Okay.. wait here, I'll get you one" he said and leave her. After a moment he was back with a drink on his hand and few food.

"Here, but have a few bite first before putting some alcohol on your stomach... You might puke again" he said to tease her, Momo laugh as she slap his arms.

The two continuously talked and Tzuyu mind got unwind a bit and the thought of Sana and Dahyun being together slipped off from his mind.

Unknowingly to them there is a pair of eyes observing their interaction.

Sana glared at the direction of two figures who's talking while a sweet smile plastered on their lips.

When she notice the feminine figure brush her delicate hand to the other person as they laugh, Sana felt her blood boil in annoyance.

Sana is aware that the two grow close to each other, Momo often inform her that she's more spending time at her cousin Theater play.

Tzuyu is a gentleman, of course any woman will instantly get attach and get close to him. He cares a lot and Sana love and hate at the same that traits of him.

Sana was also got more intrigued with her friend when Momo asked a favor from her few days ago before her engagement party.

Flashback

"Sana, let me sing a song for you on your engagement party" Momo said

"Eh, why? Don't you feel anxious singing in front of people" Sana said

"Nah, it's fine.. it's just few people.. besides this day is especial for you and I want to sing a song for you" Momo explain, Sana scrutinized her eyes.

Sana then give her a suspicious look.

"Yah... Don't give me that gaze" Momo said

"I just want to serenade you" Momo added

"And deliver my message to someone too" Momo mumbled quietly and blush, that caught Sana's attention immediately.

"What?" Sana asked sternly and she saw how Momo panicked.

"Huh? Nothing... Let's just eat" Momo said. Even she denies it, Sana heard it clearly.

End of flashback

When the waiter pass by her, Sana immediately took a glass a of wine on the tray to drink to calm her system down.

She can't stop throwing a hateful gaze on them.

"Fuck... My life sucks" Sana mutters as she can feel jealousy is surging on her heart.

Oh boy, How she badly wanted to get close to him and stand next to Tzuyu just like how Momo is doing.

Tears is threatening to form on her eyes as she felt her heart in pain.

'I... I hate this feeling. they're hundreds of people here. But no one knows what I feel right now' Sana thought sadly as she gaze at the two figure again.

"I hate you, Chou Tzuyu.. but dumb, I'm still crazily in love with you" Sana mumbles while eyeing the man who's flashing a smile to the woman he's talking too.

To be

Continued

Finally! After a year hahaha 😜
I'll see you soon