G

Fidgeting with his finger while biting his bottom lips. Dahyun can't stay still on his seat while waiting for the lawyer to come in and start the reading of his deceased mother last will.

Mr and Mrs Chou is sitting right next to him as the lawyer called their attention to join the reading, while Tzuyu is on his left side, they are currently inside the Chou meeting room in their manor.

Dahyun release a heavy sigh in hope to ease the nervousness he felt.

"Hey, Calm down hyun.. This is note trial" Tzuyu jokingly said while Dahyun throw him a glare.

Tzuyu chuckled seeing his friend in that state, soon they heard a footstep coming in and to their direction. They lifted up their head and saw Mr. Jung, Mrs Kim lawyer walking to their direction

"Good Morning, Mr and Mrs Chou" Mr Jung greeted the couple when he reach the table

"Good morning Mr Jung" The Chou couple greeted him back in unison.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, I got stuck in the traffic" Mr Jung apologize

"It's okay Mr. Jung, we have plenty of time to discuss.. Have a sit" Mr Chou offered and smile, Mr Jung smile back to him and nodded his head as he settled his suitcase on the table and took his seat.

Dahyun trembled in nervousness, the time has finally come. This day will dictates how his future will run.

He settled himself a minute before he stared back to them.

"Shall we start?" He asked

Mr and Mrs Chou stared at Dahyun direction waiting for his respond, Dahyun look at them. Mrs Choo give him signal, he close his eyes a take a deep breath to calmed himself.

As he opened his eyes, he stared at Mr. Jung and talk.

"Let's get start" Dahyun said calmly, Mr Jung smile and open the suitcase as he took a piece of papers that contains Mrs Kim last will.

He started to read the document each sentence. He stared at Dahyun and continue reading

"I appoint Kim Dahyun to be sole executor of this will and I give to Kim Dahyun absolutely all my real and personal property whatsoever and whatsoever" Mr. Jung said and stopped as he fix his specs.

Dahyun sighs and smile hearing the last will and testament, Mr. Jung cleared his throat to get their attention back.

Dahyun stared at him and also the Chou couple, Mr. Jung proceed reading the testament.

"Provide that if" Dahyun was taken aback as his heart palpitate in nervousness.

"I'm not feeling good about this" he thought

"Kim Dahyun able to finishes his study and be a degree holder" Mr Jung said and smile

Dahyun sighed in relief and chuckle, The Chou couple including Tzuyu laugh at the man nervousness.

"Well, it's good to hear Mom's condition" Dahyun said and happily thought

"But Mr. Kim you shouldn't start celebrating yet" Mr Jung said while smiling saying those word

Everyone got their attention back and stared at the man in front of them, they give him a questioning look.

"Pardon?" Dahyun asked in perplexed

"Well, Mrs Kim has one last wish" Mr Jung uttered as he stared at them and back to the paper.

Dahyun furrowed his eyebrows utterly bewildered with the man statement, meanwhile Tzuyu started to feel nervous and uneasiness with himself.