Louis~

"Loubear come to bed!" Harry came yawning into the cellar, he looked so adorable.... "Hazzababes i will be up later, I can't right now!" I sighed fixing my glasses... "Lately you can't do anything with me!" Harry growled.... I groaned rubbing my temple, ugh I know what's coming.... 3...2...1

"WHY?! WHAT IS CAUSING YOU TO NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME!!!! LIKE LOUIS YOU'RE A FUCKNG VAMPIRE, AND YET I STILL ACCEPTED THAT AND HAD TIME FOR YOU!!! WE HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ON A DATE, AND WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 AND 1/2 MONTHS.... LIKE WHAT THE HELL... YOU NEVER SPEND TIME WITH ME ITS LIKE I'M WITH A FUCKING WALL... IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT ZAYN!!!!! ZAYN THIS AND ZAYN THAT. WE CAN'T DO THAT ZAYN DOESN'T LIKE IT, WE CAN'T RIGHT NOW ZAYN NEEDS ME!!! WELL IF YOU LIKE ZAYN SO GOD DAMN, BE WITH FUCKING ZAYN! CAUSE US; THIS; WE; ARE OVER, GONE, DONE!!!" Harry shouted teary eye'd.

"Yea blah blah I need to go to be it's bad for me to work this hard, and i need to-- WAIT DID YOU JUST BREAK UP WITH ME!?!" His word fully sunk in.... "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR SO IGNORANT!!! YOU DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO ME.... FUCK YES WE ARE OVER! SO FUCKING OVER YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!" He screamed loudly,

I'm sure everyone in the house heard... anger arose in me. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HALF THE SHIT I'M DEALING WITH RIGHT NOW!!! AND YOU ARE DECIDING TO ACT IMMATURE AND SELFISH.... YOU WOULD KNOW WHY I AM ALWAYS DOW. HERE IF YOU KNEW WHY THE FUCK I AM ANYWAYS.... BUT YOUR ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH, AWW POOR BABY DIDN'T GET ENOUGH ATTENTION SO HE'S GOTTA SHOW HIS ASS!!! YOU DON'T WHAT THE FUCKI I'M HAVING TO DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW SO --"

"THEN JUST FUCKING TELL ME THEN!!! TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS CAUSING THIS --he crumbled to the floor curling into a ball-- just tell me please Louis! Please Lou you tearing me apart; I have hopelessly fell in love with you... and I know you love me back I know you do... but it's not true love because you aren't there sharing secrets and cuddling with me, you aren't there when i burn my hand on the stove to kiss it and make it better. You aren't there to cuddle with me on movie night, you're never there to carry me to bed when I fall asleep. You don't communicate .... you don't trust me!!! "

That broke my heart.... I know Harry's mate... Not that I'm going to tell him any time soon... cause we literally just got together 2 months ago and we're practically destroying each other.... we are always arguing about how much time we spend together and how Harry feel I don't appreciate him.... but he's never gone as far as ending things between us and he's never broke down this bad... it hurt like he'll... I can literally feel my heart breaking.

"Harry! I do trust you and love you soo much!!! I would do anything to see you happy and lov--" "then just tell me why every day you blow me off for zayn! " "Harry babe I can do everything but that!" "SEE EITHER YOU DON'T TRUST OR OH MY GODDDDDD YOUR CHEATING ON ME AND OH MY GOD LIAM!!!! YOU TWO ARE FUCKING SICK!!!--"

" HOLD THE FUCK UP I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU, AND ZAYN IS IN LOVE WITH LIAM HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!! --" "SO IT'S THE FACT YOU DON'T TRUST ME UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS LIAM KIDNAPPED BULLSHIT AND THE VAMPIRES, THE RVP'S WHAT EVER THE FUCK THAT IS, THE SNEAKING OUT OF BED AT 4 AM; ALL THE SECRETS BEING HIDDEN AND I AM SO DONE WITH YOU!!"

He screamed out getting up walking up the stairs. Tears filled my eyes...my heart is literally breaking at the exact moment.... "Harry ple-" "don't bother coming to bed..." He sassed then disappeared up the stairs.

I screamed out I frustration.... my heart has just been ripped out of my chest and stomped on..... Harry and I may have just met 4 months ago but when it's your mate it feels like 3 centuries.

You get an automatic connection, you are automatically bound to them as soon as your eye's meet. You feel a spark, electricity rushes through you with every brush of skin. You feel need to protect than at whatever cost... You need them with you; beside you; touching you; breathing you; loving you and only you 24-7... and that's how Harry makes me feel!!!!!! He's my everything.... I know I haven't been the best boyfriend lately but thats because Zayn really needs my help... Zayn needs to figure out this RVP'S situation, as well as the whole Perrie ordeal... he's dealing with all this because of Liam and Liams behavior.