CHAPTER { 6 }

In the office...

Yibo was finding a house for him. But he was not getting a house to live. Zhan came to yibo and sit beside him.

Yibo : see... I can't even find a place to stay.

Zhan : here.

Zhan was giving a key to yibo but suddenly someone called yibo from back. And that was zhao.

Zhao : yibo, we are going towards the garden. We will drop you on the way.

Yibo : no thank you.

Girl : let her be, zhao. I guess she is going on a date.

Zhao : are you going on a date?

Yibo : Zhao, this is zhan. Zhan, that's Zhao.

Zhan : shall we go home?

And they went to see the house for yibo.
Yibo : thanks for finding me a home.

Zhan : when you like that place then you can thank me.

Yibo : thank you.

Zhan looked at yibo and yibo looked at zhan. Both were looking into each other eye's like they doesn't want to see anywhere else. They went upstairs and saw the house. Yibo like the house so much.

Yibo : the place and the house is really nice, thank you.

Zhan : it looks a bit empty... But tomorrow we will go and buy some vegetables and house stuff's.

Yibo : i can buy vegetables and stuff's myself. But if you come along... I won't say no.

Zhan : cool... Your Key's.

Said zhan and went from there. The next day they went to the market for buying vegetables and other thinks.

Zhan : do you always come here to buy vegetables?

Yibo : this market is famous for it's reasonable price. Even dad... Also buys from here.

Yibo said in a sad tone. Zhan understood that he is sad so he changed the topic.

Zhan : this market is famous for it's drinks also.

Yibo : i... Don't drink.

Zhan : i know. I said about juice. You want to try?

Yibo : ok...

Zhan : how are you, uncle?

Owner : I'm fine son.

Zhan : make two. The usual one for me. And the plain one for him.

Owner : this is your supper strong and super sexy. And plain one for you.

Yibo : why is your supper sexy?

Zhan : because... It's special.

Yibo : so i will also try.

In that juice there was bear mixed. And yibo drank zhans one. Yibo was feeling little dizzy. And feeling like he is in cloud nine. When zhan turned he saw yibo was not there. He was near the fish market.

Zhan : shit!

Zhan came to yibo and grabed him by his waist. But yibo ran from there. And zhan tried to catch him but he couldn't.

Yibo : catch me if you can... Hahaha

Said yibo and hide behind the wall so that zhan can't catch him.

Zhan : yibo... Please don't bother me... Come out..

Yibo went towards the train track and laid on that. The drain was coming. Zhan saw that and ran towards him and hugged him. Again yibo ran and took a dead fish and put that dead wish on the water so that no one can cut that.