Rules and regulations

Description

Blank have to prove their worth by going to an elite high school in Japan, mainly there will be 4 classes, and among the classes they will be admitted in the last class, class D. The more the points of Class D increase, the more the class will advance. blank have to graduate from A class. in this time interval they have to outwit the smartest mastermind among the students. They will get to know the mastermind who manipulates the situations behind the scenes in the first year itself. Both of them have to live in separate dorms. Their dorms will be 120 meters away from each other. Jab vo uss world me jayenge they will find themselves in a specific room. There will be enough money for them to live for 3 to 4 months. Whereas they will have to leave for school after 2 days. There will be a bike, a bicycle, one bed, two computers and some ordinary items like food etc. The world will be almost the same as their world. Their school will be 430 km away from their home. They'll have their id and some important papers. All things related to the school will be written in a book. After completing this task they can play the game with tet.

Blank's task

1. To outwit the "real" mastermind(ayanokoji kiyotaka)
2. Blank should be a known figure, such that their reputation should be good among at least 10% people
3.  outwit every mastermine at least once
4. Make it as interesting as possible for tet

Rules

1. To have only verbal, non-verbal or visual communication with each other.
2. Sora should not provoke anyone so much that the situations become excessively manipulated.
3. Blank can't expel more than 5 peoples by manipulation. if they did,they lose.
4. If one or both of them are expelled then they lose.

Task given by~Tet

Start~~~