"But, I wish so" She added.

"Bitch?! You really have a crush on him.. That is a juicy tea.. tell me more about the SONG"

"I'm thanking my grumpy self a while ago cuz she answered your call even though she's sleepy. " Selena added while laughing.

"The grammar Selena!"

"What?! Don't mind my grammar I'm just so sleepy."

"Uh-huh?.. Anyways, so I decided to title it Style! Cuz, you know.. he have a good style so do I"

"It's based on your imagination?"

"..yes"

"I'm coming at your house to talk about that song.. I need my beauty sleep now. Bye!"

"Wait-"

~~

"Who I'm gonna talk to!? " Guinevere scoffed. Standing up to her couch and going upstairs to sleep.

"I better have a good news after this" Guinevere wish.

~~

"Guinevere!!!" Selena shouted to a sleeping beauty Guinevere. It's currently 8:30 in the morning, and Selena just got in Guinevere luxurious house. Before, Selena actually don't want to go to Guinevere house this early, but she had a news to her.

"What?!! I'm sleeping Sel. " Guinevere blurted out.

"I don't care! I know you're gonna love this news Im gonna tell you! So wake up now!!"

"Can that wait?!?" Selena just rolled her eyes and decided to just say it directly to a sleepy head Guinevere.

"Lesley Vance and Gusion Paxley broke up." Guinevere immediately open her eyes and then get up after hearing what Selena just said.

"They broke up?!"  Guinevere belted.

"Told ya.. you're gonna love it.."Selena remarked what she had just said to her.

"Well, they had a busy schedule and the source said that Lesley had been meeting up with someone since 2 weeks from now. And, that lead to their break up. It's definitely true, because I just saw Gusion in a night club last night dancing with another girl. Sucks to be you, he had another one. You still have no chance but atleast.." Selena stated and getting up to Guinevere bed to go to her bathroom. Gonna retouch her make up, babe.

" You saw him at a night club last night?! Why didn't you tell me?" Guinevere hissed, she then get up to fix herself.

" I didn't even know you have a big crush on that guy, beside I only go there for Mamba's other member. Y'know.. Dyroth.. Oh gosh! He's so handsome!"

"Oh look, you're also daydreaming about him."

"Atleast I have a chance!" Selena barked and leave the bathroom as she saw Guinevere getting ready to get a shower.

"Y'know what! I have a great idea! What if we go out tonight, let's go to the night club where I saw the Mamba's. And then you can have an interaction with him, y'know what I'm saying?" Selena stated. She wants her bestfriend to have a chance, and also because she doesnt wants to go there alone anymore.

"Hmm.. I don't know Sel.. I need to record the other songs I still didn't finish. The release date is getting closer from now, and I want the songs to be perfect. And also, the new songs that I just wrote, I need to start the production of that immediately. You're helping me, right?"Guinevere muttered. She then go to the shower room to clean herself up. Good thing they can still talk to each other.

"Yeah, sure.. but, you might still have time right? Come on! It's their last day here in New York, they're coming back to the UK so, if you missed this chance you will literally have no chance at all. I meant it! No chance! " Selena exclaimed. She really wants Guinevere to come along with her. When Selena hears the shower turned on, she immediately go to Guinevere's closet to find the dress she once gave her. It's too sexy for Guinevere and she doesn't wear those kind of dresses.