Shindou and Kirino were a little surprised at her request while the other players were confused.

"Huh?" Kirino replied in bewildered.

"Really?" Shindou questions, a little surprised as well.

"Is something the matter?" [Name] kindly asked as she looked confused at their expressions. She looked behind her classmates to see their teammates. She also realized they were all guys. "Oh, I get it now. Is this the boys' soccer team?" She assumes.

"No, actually, this team is for everyone." Kirino answers.

"We were just surprised because we didn't know you were interested in soccer, Yukihina-san." Shindou then smiles a little, to be kind to his classmate. "We always see you studying and helping others during homeroom."

"You guys noticed that? I don't mind helping others out when they need it." [Name] smiles back at the two.

While the three were talking to each other, the other teammates were whispering to one another.

"Yukihina-san? I wonder who she is." Nishizono looks up at Matsukaze to see if he has anything to say.

"Whoever she is, she's pretty...!" Hamano butted in. Hayami had a 'really dude?' look on his face towards his friend, but he agrees with him.

Matsukaze thought she was beautiful too but he still had questions all over his mind. He walks a little closer to Shindou. "Shindou-senpai, who is that?"

Shindou turns around, forgetting introductions. "Right. This is Yukihina [Name]. She's in the same class as me and Kirino. She's known to be polite and reliable in class. She's very well-known."

[Name] lightly chuckles. "I'm glad to hear you guys think of me that way. Hello everyone, it's nice to finally meet all of you. I came here to join this club." She faces Shindou. "May I join? I do have some experience. I used to play soccer in elementary school, but only because it was mandatory."

"Sure, but you will need to fill out a form and talk to Coach Endou. And you will also need to do an exam as well." Shindou informs her the steps.

"I understand. Thank you." [Name] bows as a respect. Matsukaze and Nishizono turns their head towards each other.

"You hear that, Shinsuke?" With shine in his eyes, Matsukaze excitedly says to Nishizono. "We might be getting a new member! The team is almost complete!"

"Right! This day is the best!" Nishizono adds happily.

[Name] glanced at Matsukaze and saw the passion in his eyes. "Hm..." She hummed to herself quietly, before walking to Coach Endou. She didn't notice the suspiciously questionable look on Shindou's face at her.

"Hello, you're Coach Endou, right?" [Name] asks politely.

"That's me!" Coach Endou answers with a grin. "You must love soccer, huh, [Name]?"

"Love soccer...?" She repeats the question. She slightly tilts her head to the side and had this reluctant look on her face for a split second before smiling as usual. "I like it." She simply says. "It's a nice game. I understand the basics, sir."

Coach Endou was going to let her join even without an exam, until he had this suspicion about [Name] when she answered. Since he was a nice and an outgoing coach, he gives her chance.