Chapter 5

Only One Year Since

"NO! We failed again!" Taiju fretted about the third rocket exploding. Yuzurahi also looking sad started to head towards the camera, getting stopped by Senku speaking up. "Not exactly, look." Senku turned the laptop towards both Taiju and Yuzurahi. "We made it, into space!"

"WOW! We did it guys! Senku 3 made it!"

Yuzurahi cheered, grabbing the camera to bring it over to the screen. "We made it!"

"That was only the first step, we still have a while until we can make it all the way up into space."

Yuzurahi, after feeling like she had shown the audience that was watching their livestream, sat the camera down. Turning towards the two boys, " I guess since we finished the experiment it's time to answer some of the questions we got and long out."

(Description: a YouTube live chat box with 11 comments, 1) Nikki<3: Taiju kinnie fr rn 2)Mantel: @KingdomOfScience How do you pay for this?? 3)TheSpaceSurvivors: That's my boy! Look at him go 4)MagicalPsychology: IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?!? 5) The Villa...

(Description: a YouTube live chat box with 11 comments, 1) Nikki<3: Taiju kinnie fr rn 2)Mantel: @KingdomOfScience How do you pay for this?? 3)TheSpaceSurvivors: That's my boy! Look at him go 4)MagicalPsychology: IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?!? 5) The Village: THIS IS BAD, REALLY BAD 6)KingYo: @MagicalPsychology if they don't get caught 7)Username6152: @KingdomOfScience Smart how? PLZ! 8)Elegant Science: That is quite the elegant use of the thermal resistance I sent you @KingdomOfScience 9)GrandpaKaseki: @Nikki<3 Yuzurahi Kinnie here 10)Fake_Name69: OG Yuzurahi simp 11)Ginro420: Next Video: Rocket Science Part 4- We Live On The Moon Now)

"Mantle asks 'How do you pay for this?' Well, you see Mantel, that is actually why we started this channel." Yuzurahi got them started with the questions.

"YEAH! Our buddy Senku ran through his science experiment money and needed more. So Yuzurahi and I got the idea of starting a YouTube channel after watching Magical Psychology's Draw My Life Video." Taiju continued. "Next is from...MAGICAL PSYCHOLOGY COMMENTED!!! YUZURAHI, SENKU LOOK!!" Is yelled out as the laptop screen, which was once showing the dolls but is now showing the comments, is shoved into their faces.

Senku looked on with a bored look in his eye, picking at his ear with his pinky, but stopped when he later saw his mentor Elegant Science comment. "Of course, you had to tune in didn't you Dr. X. While I do need to thank you for sending the thermal resistor, I didn't need the instructions and equations on thermal resistance that came alongside it. Also while I'm at it you could have made the equations easier if you..." Senku went on talking about the small details that not a lot of the audience would understand or care about. Yuzurahi eventually turned the camera towards herself and Taiju.

"While Senku finishes up in the background why don't we go ahead and head to Twitter to see if we got any questions there!" Yuzurahi, pulling out her phone, hurried up to explain as Senku could be heard in the background going over the equations in the dirt with a stick with Taiju watching over his shoulder.