2

Pure Mila

I woke up on a rubbery feeling material. My head was hurting so bad and I felt like I could barely breath. I looked around and noticed I was at the same hall from lastnight but it was empty. I started feeling around for my things and seen my purse and keys on the table. I went into my purse to grab my phone and I had 100 missed calls, 49 voice mails, and 120 text messages. All of them were from my mom, dad, Eliana, and Zalia. I read the first text message from Zalia that was recently sent.

Zalia: Damn, Mila I didn't think you would ever get down like that.

I made a confused face and continued to scroll through our thread of messages. From new to old.

Zalia: You a dirty female Mila, real talk.

Zalia: Why you not answering the phone? Where are you?

Zalia: Where you at? Your moms and dad is looking for you.

Zalia: Eliana left with her boyfriend and I'm ready to leave. Where you at?

Zalia: I came to the bathroom but you weren't there. Where are you?

Zalia: It doesn't take 45 minutes to pee Pure Mila.

I couldn't for the life of me remember what happened lastnight. The last thing I remembered was meeting some boy named Adam and going to the restroom. I hurriedly called my mom and she answered on the first ring.

"Oh my fucking god! Pure Mila where are you? You had me worried sick!" She yelled into the phone.

"I'm at the hall, where the party was held, I just woke up but I don't remember going to sleep."

"Just thank god you're ok and hurry home!" I said yes ma'am and hung up. I scooted to the end of the booth seat and tried to get up but pain began to shoot all through my lower abdomen and legs. My legs were shaking and I could barely stand up. I looked down at my legs and noticed the dried up blood.

"Oh my god. What is this!" I yelled to myself. The blood was only coming from my vaginal area and I couldn't understand why because even though I wasn't having sex, I was put on the birth control implant a year ago and I haven't had a period since then. So it couldn't be that.