Meet The Cast!

TheNarratorSimp2023: Before the story starts I figured that, since this hasn't been done before in a fanfiction as far as I know, I will introduce the cast! Let's start!

Spiderson: Hello! I'm Peter Parker! I'm 20 years old and one of the main characters of the story!

TheMoronCore: Hello! I'm Wheatley! I'm the other main character and I help Peter!

TheNarratorSimp2023: No shit Sherlock!

TheMoronCore: Hey! Be nice to me will you? Also, watch your language!

TheNarratorSimp2023: I'm literally the writer of this story dumbass! I make the rules! So shut up and let's get the intro done so I can explain the AU and start the damn story!

TheMoronCore: Fine! Fine! You don't need to be bloody rude about it! Geez, humans am I right?

ThePortalMaster: I'm Chell! I'm Wheatley's love interest in this story! Also, hey! I take offense to that!

TheMoronCore: *Flustered* Chell's my what in this story?

TheNarratorSimp2023: Chell's your love interest! #ChelleyShipperForLife! Fight me fuckers!

TheMoronCore: I just insulted my girlfriend. Sorry Chell!

ThePortalMaster: It's fine!

AlphaPrincess: Hi! I'm Lily and I'm Peter's wife!

NarratorSimp2023: In my AU, Peter has a childhood friend named Lily who is also his soulmate that he married. So don't try to correct me! I will explain more in the next chapter.

KillerGirlBoss: I don't know why I'm even here.

TheNarratorSimp2023: Because your the best antagonist in video game history! Plus, your in the story so you need to introduce yourself to the audience.

KillerGirlBoss: Fine. I'm Glados, I'm the antagonist of this story.

Spiderson: Come on Glados, don't be so upset!

KillerGirlBoss: If I wasn't so merciful, I would kill you.

TheNarratorSimp2023: Touch the bean and I will dismantle you!

KillerGirlBoss: Whatever. Humans are so insegnifigent. Except Chell, she cool.

TheMoronCore: HEY! BACK OFF SHE'S MINE!

KillerGirlBoss: MAKE ME YOU MORON!

TheNarratorSimp2023: SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU! WE'RE DONE HERE! Jeez, cores are so cool but so loud and easy to piss off.

Both Cores: HEY!

TheNarratorSimp2023: No offense, but it's true. I'm being nice to you both because you're my favorite characters in Portal so I'm trying not to be too mean. Sorry for being rude to you BTW.

TheMoronCore: That's fine! I'm actually flattered that I'm one of your favorite characters!

KillerGirlBoss: It's fine Lucy. I appreciate your apology.

TheNarratorSimp2023: Your welcome! Let's get to the AU explanation then on to the story! Say bye everyone!

Everyone: Bye!