01|Winter Is Coming

While Robb and Jon were attempting to teach Bran to fire arrows, Elayna Stark was fighting four of the newly minted knights.

All of whom, were currently getting their asses handed to them as she was not going easy and neither were they. Elayna, she soon had them all on the ground and she was putting away her sword.

The ancient Valyrian Steel blade that was known as "Protector" was in her hand and after they were getting up on their own, she was moving over to the archery targets and that was where she found her brothers. She was borrowing one of the spare bows and a quiver as she was shaking her head. "Relax your bow arm, Bran." She suggested and by the look on Robb's face, he had already just suggested it.

Elayna watched carefully and now, small Bran was trying to shoot arrows at a target, while their brother Robb and half-brother Jon Snow watched from the side, along with Rickon.

Bran loosed the arrow and it stuck into a barrel nearby, much to the loud laughter of Jon, who was promptly hit on the arm by Elayna who was glaring over at him, with raised eyebrows.

"Don't worry about it, Bran. You just keep practicing it and you will get the archery. Watch this." Elayna murmured and then, she picked up her own bow, as she drew back the bowstring. "Take a deep breath as you nock the arrow and draw the bow. Then, you release as you exhale." She advised and she took her own advice, as she fired and the arrow hit the center of the target, and the others clapped as she lowered her bow to look at her younger brother.

"See? It just takes practice." She said and he nodded swiftly. Elayna stepped back and she looked at Robb and Jon, warning them with a terrifying look to not laugh at Bran, and at the sight of the look, they both immediately straightened up at the sight and tried to look serious.

Bran drew back his bowstring and when he fired again, the arrow went over the target and into the woods. It sent Robb, Rickon and Jon into a bout of laughter while Elayna was shaking her head at them in disappointment before they heard a familiar voice.

"And which one of you all, were a marksman at 10?" Elayna was looking up as her brothers quieted at once, all while Rickon was staring up at their lord father with eyes as wide as the moon in the sky. "Keep practicing, Bran, go on." Ned Stark stated and Bran was nodding.

"I think that Elayna was an expert marksman at 10." Robb remarked and then in response to the comment that was not helping Bran at all, Lyra playfully knocked her twin in the arm, as Robb winced and rubbed his arm in pain. "I was only joking." He complained to his sister, who ignored his comments and Lyra went to talk to Bran.

"Don't think too much, Bran." Jon advised and then, Elayna was looking over at her half brother with lifted eyebrows, she wondered what he was trying to convey with that message, and more importantly, just who he was trying to convince with the advice.

"Relax your bow arm." Robb advised as he was done laughing and joking to them, as he stood next to Jon and Elayna sighed from the other side.

"Make sure that you loose the arrow, only when you are ready to fire, not when you feel the pressure of others. Shoot when you are ready, not when they make you feel like you need to." Elayna murmured and Bran nodded, and as he pointed the bow at the target another arrow hit the center of the target before he could fire.

Bran was the first to turn around to look who had shot the perfect arrow and that was followed by Elayna, Robb, Jon and Rickon in quick succession.

It was to the boys' surprise and to Elayna's smiles and laughter, that it was Arya Stark, their younger sister and Bran and Rickon's elder sister, who had shot the bow and she did a bit of a mocking curtsey.