VI: Cotillion

♡

ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ

ᴅᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴅᴀɴᴛꜱ 2

ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ

ᴄᴏᴛɪʟʟɪᴏɴ

Anthea and Harmonia walked onto the red carpet wearing to be greeted by the flashing lights of the paparazzi.

"Anthea! Harmonia! You both look beautiful!" someone yelled out.

"Thankyou so much." The two girls smiled and posed for the camera's.

"Are you both wearing one of Evie's creations." Another person asked.

"Yes, both of our dresses were designed and made by our good friend Evie." Harmonia told the paparazzi.

"However my necklace is from a new designer, Dizzy of the Isles." Anthea smiled to the camera as she showed off the necklace that Dizzy had gifted her.

The two girls took a few more photos before continuing onto the boat for the actual party.

They mingled for a while and soon enough the royal guards played the trumpets as Lumiere stood at the top of the steps.

"The future Lady Mal." he announce, and Mal began walking down the stairs in a blue and yellow dress. Cheers immediately followed as she walked down the steps. Mal spoke with Beast and Belle for a minute before Evie went and grabbed her.

The trumpets were then played once again. "King Benjamin!"

Ben then walked out and walked down the stairs towards Mal and they bowed to eachother. "Mal, I wish I had time to explain." Ben told her. Just then, Uma walked out in a teal dress.

Anthea's eyes widened when she saw the sea witch and her jaw dropped.

"Who''s that?" Harmonia whispered to her bestfriend.

"That's Uma. She's the one that kidnapped Ben." Anthea told her.

Bene walked up the steps and held Uma's hand to walk her down. When they reached the bottom of the steps, Ben kissed Uma's hand, and Anthea could make out Ben's ring on her finger. Anthea and Harmonia quicky pushed their way towards Mal and the Vk's.

"Sorry, it all happened so fast." Ben told Mal. "Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection"

"W-what are you saying?" Mal asked.

"It was love!" Uma giggled. "It was. I just... I realized how alike Ben and I are, you know?"

"We are." Ben agreed, and Anthea narrowed her eyes at the King.

"Ben." Mal said softly, but got no response. "Ben. Did you go back for her?"

"He didn't have to." Uma told her. "I dove through the barrier before it closed and I'm an excellent swimmer, so..."

"You are." Ben told her.

"Thankyou." Uma giggled again. She then looked to Mal and grabbed the girls hand. "Listen, Mal. I just really wanna thank you. I do. For everything." Uma then brought Mal into a hug. "Thankyou so much."

"Don't you see, Mal? You were right." Ben told her. "You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me you loved me."

Mal let out a heartbroken sigh and stared at the two sadly. Ben and Uma then began dancing, so Evie and Anthea took it upon themselves to grab Mal and pull her away.

"Not too thrilled I risked my life for him." Carlos said as he glared at the King or Auradon.

"We're with you Mal." Lonnie told her.

"Let's get out of here." Jay said, and the Vk's, plus Anthea, Harmonia and Lonnie, began walking away.

However, they didn't get too far before Lumiere called out again.

"And now, for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece, designed especially for his lady." Lumiere announced, directing everyone's attention to the revealing of a glass painting. On the glass painting was a mosaic of himself and Mal.

"Ben did that?" Mal gasped.

"Yeah, he did." Evie smiled.

"Oh, Evie." Mal sighed. "Ben's known who I was all along."

"He loves the real you,, Mal." Anthea told her.

"A true love." Mal said.

"Told you." Carlos says and everyone laughs.

"Cover that back up!" Uma yells at Lumiere.

"I will not." he tells her.

"Um... why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben." Uma says.

"I have an announcement." Ben says. "Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady."

"Son..." Adam tried saying.

"Not now, Dad!" Ben yelled. "Uh, so, as my gift, uh, to her, I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all. Fairy Godmother, bring down the barrier."

"I most certainly will not." she says.

"I am your king!" he yelled.

"Obey him." Uma added on.

"Ben's been spelled." Mal realised.

"Uma found your spellbook." Evie said.

Mal then walked forwards and got Ben's attention away from Uma before using true loves kiss to break the spell on him. Uma then threw a hissy fit and jumped overboard, turning into an octopus/human hybrid thing like her mother. Mal then turned into a dragon and those two had a big fight. Ben then jumped into the water and played peacemaker again. Uma gave Ben his ring back and then swam away. Ma then transformed back into her human self in a new, pretty, purple dress, Evie requested for new Vk's to be able to live in Auradon, Mal turned her spellbook into the museum, and everything turned out okay. (I'm sorry, I'm too lazy to write all that.)

And that is a wrap for Descendants 2 and the first Act of this fanfic! I hope you guys have enjoyed this book and I will try my best to update the second act as much as I can!