21

"𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹"

             ᪥

its been 3days since yanni fought with'jada'she have been in the house and she barely talk to ddot.

she wanted to buy an house for herself,its been hard to find one near the gang but she did eventually.

yanni pov:

i've been homee looking for an house since i wanna start live on my own and live the life of an young adult i saw an apartment that caught my eyes.

i text the seller of the apartment asking questions,i was meeting the seller tmr to get my house and look around.

"im goin to see my new house tmr"i said squealing to eva thats on the phone for 47min.

"girl im so exicted for you"she said smiling.

"i really like this house hopefully its cute in person"i said frowning.

"i think its gonna be perfect"she said making mee smile.

             ♾

I was laying down in the bed watching the tv i was dozing off till i got a message from ddot.

Ma why you aint tell
me u got an house.

                    𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲.

you were that busy to not tell me?

                    𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲.
                      ↪...

ok
wassup can i comeover?

            𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐧

ion care im otw
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 12:43am

              ∞

i turned off my phone resting my head in the pillow while the tv continued to play.

i heard a knock on the window i gott up opening it seeing ddot.

"boy watchu think this is go to the damn front door"i said laughing while rolling my eyes.

i watched as he walked around to the front door then i ran downstairs pulling the door.

i saw him cheesing i hugged him then i opened the door wider so he could go in.

we both walked up the stairs going to my room i layed back on my bed as he took off the jacket and pant leaving on a tshirt andd a basket ball shorts.

he layed beside me watching the tv with me thing i hugged onto him with heavy eyelids.

even tho i didnt talk to him i always feel more comfortable around him and safer.i lovee this nigga so much.

            ∽∽∽

I woke up seeing ddot beside me sleeping i took up my phone looking at the time seeing 7:54am i sat up slowly sliding ddots hand from my waist.

i rubbed my eyes yawning,i got up strerching my way to the bathroom.

i opened the door walking in the bathroom looking at my tired figure in the mirror i turned on the shower letting it run for a while i went to pick out an outfit to where.

i got in the shower i took up my birthday cake scent body scrub i rubbed it on my body then wash it off feeling my smooth skin.

i continued showering till i heard the door open i look up seeing tired ddot yawning.

"why u aint wakee me up mami"he said looking down at me"cause u looked ma tired"i said laughing while he mugged me.

i got out the shower while ddot was brushing his teeth i wrapped my towel aroung me then ddot got in the shower and i brushed my teeth.

             ⋆

i walked downstairs going to the kitchen to get something to eat i took up some waffles heating them in the toaster.

i saw ddot coming downstairs look fine asf i walke to him kissing him as he grabbed my butt squeezing my neck.

it was currently a make out session since he didnt want to let go he started kissing my neck.

the toaster made a noise meaning its finish ddot and i was still kissing,i pulled aways pecking his lips then walk away to get the waffles.

             ⛤✴

i walked in the house smeeling fresh paint it was empty sincee i wanted to buy my own furnitures.

i walked in seeing the marble kitchen counters and the light colour cabinet.

i examin the house a little more i really liked it. I decided i want to get the house i payed the seller putting my signiture on an contract of the house.

ITS OFFICIALLY MINEEE.

i got an uber droping me at notti's,i got out knocking on the door after the 2 knock the door opened i saw brooklyn smiling.

i hugged her as we both cheesed i walked him sitting on the couch.

"soo i have something to tell yall"i said smiling"what is it"lyn said"spill"notti said.

"ok so i got my own house"i said as me and lyn squealed jumping up and down.

"you forreal"notti said standing up smiling

"im deadass"i said "congrat mh"he said giving me a side hug"thank you"i said smiling.

             ✭

I invited dd,ddot,eva telling then to come at notti's i sat on the couch on myy phone  waiting for the others to arrive.

after 34mins of waiting i heard the knock on the door i ran and open it seeing eva i hugged her kissing her cheek.

theni saw dd i gave him a side hug the he walked in dabbing up notti.i saw my love i jumped in his arms kissing all over hiss face andi kissed his lips while he hold my waist i jumped out his arms walking in the house.

"yall so freaky yall couldnt wait."dd rolled his eyes"shut the fuck up dick rider"i said mugging him

we both walked in thee house sitting down as the others talked

"so yall know i got thee housee right"i said as everyone nodded

"its near here"i said"i have roomss for everyone"i yelled excitedly

"yeaa ma bitch livin dah life"lyn screamed and twerk"oi get yo ass down"notti grabbed her arm pullingg her down making everyone laugh

"can we havee a sleepover"eva said "yeah def"notti said

"soo letss go to dah store"i said getting up "mmcht yo ass fina buy dah whoke store"ddot rolledd his eyes then i hit his arm

          ✭✶✯

⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Author here

hi guys i think i want to end this story soon im giving yall an option..

1.end it for good

2.end it and make another story continuing this one about their baby

ion kn if u should do that but make you choice.

bye luvs⭐