"Get out." Jin said, pointing angrily at the door.

"What?" I asked, scoffing in disbelief.

"You have ears, for now, you heard me. Get the fuck out Jungkook. I'm not going to have you being disrespectful to anyone I care about." He was serious, his face like hardened stone. I sighed, walked closer and hugged him, burying my face in his chest like I did when I was a kid and wanted his attention.

"But Jinnn... Hyungie... I'm tired. I'm sorry I said mean things... but I'm just so tired." I whined, hugging him a little tighter, he was weakening... I could tell from the sigh he let out.

"JK, I can't have you here right now." He replied. Okay, time to turn up the little brother charm.

"Jin, Jinnie, my bestest best big brother. My rock, my home... I know.. I know I am a disappointment to you. I know I try really hard to make you proud but something always makes me stray from the path of good. You, my dearest Hyung, are the only one who has supported me and stood by me. I'm only asking... please... please do not give up on me Hyunie, My bestest brother, my only brother. I need you. I need you to make me a good person." I said passionately, all the things I knew he wanted to hear. He's got a savior complex and I knew how to play into that.

"JK..." He sighed.

"Come on big brother. I came all the way back here because I knew you were the one I need to listen to. I need to learn from you, you're the only one who can set me on the right path." I replied.

"I've tried setting you on the right path before Jungkook, and you always stray off of it. You need to focus more, focus better. Keep that focus on the goal you set." Jin had his hands on his waist, giving me a stern look, but it had softened some. I was wearing him down.

"Hyung, I want to work at your restaurant. I learned from you, remember? I still have it. I don't expect to be head chef or anything, but Start out as a line chef? Maybe? Or an assistant even?" I pleaded with him.

"If I let you work at the restaurant, you have to promise me to stay in line. Do not boss my staff around. You might be my little brother but they're my staff. I will not treat you differently from them when it comes to my businesses. And as It happens.. The new restaurant is having it's reopening after the remodeling I had done to it. We've got reservations up the wazoo, so we could use the extra help in the kitchen. But.... long sleeves, no product in your hair, you will tie your hair back and wear a hair net. You will also take orders from those in change when I'm not there." Jin explained.

"Great. I won't let you down, Hyung. Promise." I replied.

"You've made promises before JK, please don't fuck this up. I don't want to have to banish you." He still sounded upset, but he was a lot softer. I gave him a big hug to assure him.

"Thank you so much. I know I don't deserve a brother like you. Now.. I'm tired so I'm going to get to bed." Amidst my focus on getting my brother to welcome me and not be such a hard ass, I forgot one minor detail. But it came back to me when Jin grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back from the hallway that led to my room.

"Nope. Couch. I told you, I have a friend staying here. She's in need of a bed, a comfortable one. So you will either only sleep on the couch, or you can try to get Yoongi or Namjoon to let you stay with them. But good luck with that. For tonight, until you figure out what to do.. You can sleep on the couch." I knew the voice, I had worn him down to forgive me a bit and give me another chance... but I wasn't going to break him on this one. Whoever this friend was clearly meant something to him. Other than his girlfriend I didn't think anyone other than me meant so much to him.
I knew when to choose my battles. I'd get my room back, but I'd have to go through this girl. I nodded to myself, Accepting my fate for now.