Chapter 2:First dates can be bloody

Start from the beginning

But he was right. Although it's a crush born from admiration from afar.

The woman Hide was poiting at was a beauty with purple hair and eyes of the sane color behind red rimmed glasses. She also held a book in her hand titled "The Black Goat". Her name was Kamishiro Rize.

Hideo:So she is. Is that why you called me here? Finally got the balls to confess?

Kaneki:No, it's not that. It's just...My cousin is going to visit and I wanted you to meet him.

Hideo:Huh? That jerk?

Kaneki:No, not him. My mother had another sister, but they don't live in Tokyo.

Kaneki:Oh no...

Rize:So that's this different event.

Kaneki can't believe this was happening. Sure, they may have not talked a lot, but Kumagawa was a really nice guy.

And now he's going to be in this madness. All because of him.

Najimi:Ah, that's gonna hit him hard...

Hideo:Eh? So you still have some extended family.

Kaneki:Yeah, he graduated high school not long ago.

Hideo:Really? Which one?

Kaneki:Hakoniwa Academy.

Hideo:Whoa! For real!? This cousin of yours must be something, huh?

Kaneki:Yeah, he really is.

While the two were talking Rize was listening carefuly. What they didn't know was that she was a ghoul. In fact, Anteiku was a hot spot for ghouls.

She had her eyes on Kaneki for a while now. He could be a good snack...

Suddenly, she lost her thoughts as she froze. Something that happened to every ghoul from vicinity.

What...Just what was that divine smell?

Koutaro:...Ghoul?

Koutaro slowly turned his head towards Rize. In response to that, the woman only gave a mocking smirk.

Rize:I suppose the cat is out of the bag, huh? Well, I did expect it eventually, but not so soon.

Koutaro:You...

Najimi:Ah! Ah! No violence allowed. You can resolve it in the streets when it's all over.

Koutaro:...

A bell ringed as the door of the cafe was opened. Inside enteres a boy with blue eyes and dark blue hair. His name was Kumagawa Misogi.

Hideo:Is that him?

Kaneki:Yes.

Kumagawa saw the two and waved his hand at his cousin. However, he stopped on the way as he noticed Rize.

Kumagawa:[Excuse me, isn't that one of Takasugi Sen's books.]

Unlike what many might think, Kumagawa didn't read just Shounen Jump. It started from Medaka saying that's what she alwais saw him read and him wanting to spite her. Which really, was a motivation for most of his actions.

Rize:Oh? How curious, I don't meet many people interesed in it.

Kumagawa:[Hm, maybe we could talk more about it.]

Rize:How about at four?

Kumagawa:[District's center?]

Rize:It's a date.