The Ramblings of what is Not

Behold! The coming of the Not!

With glory and honor at his side, he chases away the darkness that is ever present. It flees before his might that constitutes all and nothing at all. He is the moon shining bright and the sun coolly glowing, the water rising up the falls and the death before the birth.

The Not is both proud and humble. His complexities and nuances are what make him Not, for the thoughts of man are of the wholes, and the truth of the Not is in the details.

In later times, there will be no Not. All will be, and all will be cruel. It is by the grace of the Not that we have this feast of goodness, and he is innocent of blame for the spoiling of the fruits of our time. Do not cry to the Not in anger, when it is yourself that you should decry.

You ask yourself how I may find this Not, and how what is not has found me. You accuse me of insanity, of blasphemy, of incredulity. Well accuse this! Accuse your minds of being shackles! Accuse your hearts of being thorns! Accuse your hopes of being false, for it is never Not that is not true, but instead it is you.

Behold! The coming of the Not, our glorious and honorable master. He keeps the darkness at bay, and thrives in what is and is not. Why this is, only he can say, but he chooses not to. Why this is, only he can say.

Silence your mocking, your deriding words. You call me a madman, but answer me this! At what point do the mad gain reverence? When they prove themselves to be more than mad, and instead divinely inspired? This is such a time. A time in time and space that knows no time and knows no space. It is as the Not is, and it is not.

Behold! The coming of the Not! A single feeble voice declares the truth, and all ears for hearing have been shut. Why have you made this so, glorious and honorable Not? Is this that which is good in your great feast, because I see it not so.

The time is short, and it is time to-

Behold! The coming of the-

do not give in to the-

Behold! The-

the Not is not.

Behold! He rides on wings of fury! He dances with death and never despairs, for his is what is, and what is is you.