╰❥ EDITOR 《 Aurora 》 [CLOSED]

Wattpad Username: auroralanguor

Nickname: Aurora

Status: Active

What to know about me as your editor: I graduated from the University of Miami with my BS in Health Science and Chemistry and minored in Biology, Psychology, Public Health, and Creative Writing. I am actively completing a Master's program in Biotechnology at Johns Hopkins University. I have done extensive editing for laboratory research papers in science journals and worked on students' personal statements as they look to progress into Doctoral programs. Prose is a passion of mine, and I am extremely well-versed in all aspects of shaping a book's content to fit what an author ideates.

Genre Preferred: Romance, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Philosophy, Memoirs, Adventure

Focuses on: Grammar, word usage, and syntax are where editing is most needed in my experience. I'll have a conversation with the author about the intention behind each character, the plot line, and the tone they want to convey, so I can edit the writing and form a concrete style for the author. I'm very comfortable with using grammar, vocabulary, and syntax to deliver a convincing tone and engage the audience with the author's style. I prefer inline commenting on Google Docs, but I can work with Word as well.

Genre Not Preferred: Horror, Historical Fiction

Duration: 1-2 weeks depending on length, but the author will be hearing from me often throughout the process to approve any changes I may make.

Comfortable with Mature and LGBTQ+: Yes

Payment: I would appreciate the ability to cite the author's book in a personal editing portfolio, a shoutout or credit given on the work itself, and if there is a book that will take longer than two weeks, there may be a small fee of around $20-30. (Long science fiction books might meet this criteria as all the technical details will need to be verified)

FORMS:-

Username:

Book Title:

Genre:

Summary:

Mature/LGBTQ:

No. of Chapters to be Edited:

Discord/Wattpad/Email:

Rules:

Password:

Tag Your Editor:

Tags 5+: