《Rayne》 Nightmare

AUTHOR: MeadowSterling
EDITOR: -stqrlighttragedy
TITLE: Nightmare
EDITED CHAPTERS: 6

Chapter 1 -Business deal
Choi y/n, the only daughter of the CEO of the 2nd most biggest company in Korea was getting ready for her marriage with the person she least liked. She wanted her marriage with someone she loved but her father had forced her into this loveless marriage.

She was getting ready with assistants. They helped her wear the beautiful white gown and a little bit of makeup.

She had hoped to wear this crystal white gown to her love filled marriage. But here she was, wearing this for her arranged - no, loveless marriage.
(Few days back before the wedding)

"Y/n, you have to get married to a man for our family and our company." Y/n's dad, Choi Chan-Yeol told her with a straight face.

"No way, are you kidding me?" Y/n asked, confused, not knowing why her father was suddenly asking her to marry a man.

"I am not. You are my only daughter and you have to marry a man for our company's sake," said Mr.Choi.

"Keep my marriage out of your company problems. I want to marry a person I love," y/n shouted.

"But y/n, you are not dating anyone, right? " Mrs. Choi said.

"That doesn't mean I want to marry a stranger, Mom. Just leave me out of this," y/n told her, with an unhappy look on her face.

"He is not a stranger y/n. You must have heard about him. Kim Taehyung," Mr.Choi replied.

"You mean the CEO of J&T, the company second to none, Kim Taehyung A.K.A Corporate monster, who doesn't smile, fires his employees as he wishes and is always carrying this dark aura around him? Haha, tell me you're joking," y/n added.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. We already agreed to this marriage. You are going to marry him in one week. So be prepared," he said and left the room, leaving y/n alone.

Chapter 2 - The wedding
Y/n was sitting in her bed, processing what her dad had told her.

"I am not ready for this marriage. I've never seen him in person, but there are so many articles about his achievements and about his personality. He is well known for his cold and stern face."

"I don't hate him, I can't hate a person I don't know well. It's just I am not sure if I can lead a happy life with him. What if he sees me as his business partner, not as his wife?" y/n asked herself with a sad tone.

"I have no choice but to marry him. I know my dad, no one in this household can say no to his words," y/n says, ready to face her new life.

AT THE WEDDING
Y/n was ready to walk down the aisle to meet her husband-to-be for the first time. When she saw his cold face, she felt something, something new.
When she saw his face close-up, she blushed without her knowing.

Y/n's pov:
I've never seen a man like him. He was perfect, perfect from head to toe. Especially his unique eyes. He has both monolid and double eyelids. On second thought, I do think this marriage is a good idea. Maybe we can lead a happy little family.

The wedding finished after 5 hours. All that time, I never saw him smile even once. He had stood there like a 6ft stone statue with beautiful features.

After that, Taehyung and I went to our honeymoon house. He took me to his beachside mansion. He didn't say a single word to me. The mansion was luxurious but I couldn't see anyone in the mansion, not even a maid. It was just the two of us.

Lilac Editors Area [OPEN]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें