Liam: Where's the fun in that. he says with a fake frown.

Eunique: I mean it

After we showered, I got ready for my video shoot, and he got ready for his interview.

Eunique: Babe, can you drop me off.

Liam: Yeah sure. He said as he gave me a kiss on the lips.

We got in the car, and he drove me to the building where Simone and Alex were standing outside of.

Liam: Don't open the door, He said while getting out of the car, He went over to my side of the car and opened the door for me and helped me out the car and gave me a not to long but not to short kiss on the lips.

Liam: Have a good day today baby, I love you.

Eunique: I love you too, I said looking up at him.

After that romantic moment Liam got back into his car and drove off. 

Alex: I love you, Simone.

Simone: I love you to baby, they said mocking me and Liam

Eunique: Oh, shut up, i said walking into the building while smiling.

As we walked into the building we went straight to work and started shooting the video and i was not feeling it, at all.

Eunique: I wanted us to do some futuristic, next level spaceship type stuff, not this.

Alex: Its a story

Eunique: Your story not mine

Alex: What are you talking about

Eunique: Yall never want to do my ideas, ever!

Alex: It's the number one song Eunique. Everyone else loves it.

Eunique: Alright you want me in this video, fine I'll do it but this how you going to have to film me. After i said that i put duct tape over my mouth.

Simone: I can't believe we have another number 1 song and no big check, what's with the tape. Can anyone tell me why we still aint got no money.

I rip the tape off of my mouth.

Eunique: I'll tell you, I called LA and i told him we aint got no money, no houses, no cars, no nothing.

Simone: Yeah, and he's all talk to Clive, Clive Davis is the boss, Heiress is the parent label, He's in charge of distributing the money.

Alex: We over here bussing our asses i know that and we keep getting bigger and bigger so.

Eunique: And broker

Simone: And that's not a word.

Eunique: What, broker? It is so.

Simone: Yeah, but not with you using it for.

Eunique: Whatever

Alex: Look we got rid of pebbles right, Wasn't that the problem? All i want to do is buy my mom a house like that's it, is that too much to ask.

Director: ROLL CAMERA!

After the video shoot was finished and edited it was dropped, everyone loved it and once again Alex proved me wrong but anyways here's how the video went.

When I got home Liam wasn't there but then i remembered he was going to be at the studio after his interview to work on a few songs, so i just went up to our bathroom and took a warm bubble bath to calm my nerves. After my bath I went to our room and went to sleep. A few hours later I wake up from a noise coming from downstairs.

Eunique: What the fuck is that noise, I muttered to myself as i went to go see what it was.

As i got downstairs i see a drunk Liam on the couch, as i went near the couch he saw me, and his eyes were low like he was high.

Liam: Hi baby, He said slurring his words.

Eunique: Liam what the hell are you high, I said getting angry and frustrated.

Liam: Babe I'm so sorry, I didn't mean.

Eunique: Its ok baby let me help you upstairs.

After all of that i helped him upstairs and got him to our room and helped him get into some comfortable clothes but during the process Liam had other ideas.

Eunique: Liam no, your drunk

Liam: Please love.

Eunique: Ok ill make a deal with you, if you go to sleep throughout the whole rest of the night then in morning i will give you something real special.

And with that Liam was fast asleep, sleep like a little baby.