*Conversion Camp* (Part 2)

Hailee G!P

Y/N's POV:

I decided to take Hailee up on her offer so now I'm walking to her cabin. It seems like it's almost midnight, I'm walking alone in this freezing cold weather with nothing but a thin sweater.

I finally reached her cabin, stopping at the door. Was I really about to let this woman possibly fuck me? Good question...

Yes, yes I was

If that was what she was implying, then I'm more than ready. I finally let out one last sigh, and knock on the door. Almost immediately, as if she knew it was me, the door flung open. There she stood. Hailee wearing some grey sweats and a black hoodie.

Her and grey sweats make a great pair.

"Come on in." She opened the door up further, holding it open for me as I walked in, thankful to be met with the warm embrace of her cabin. "Make yourself comfortable, if you'd like."

"Thank you." I whisper, taking a seat on her bed. I glance around the cabin and it looks so cozy. Seems like she's been here for a while.

"My parents have been sending me here ever since I turned 14. I'm 17 now." Hailee answered my thoughts and I turned my head towards her, giving her a sympathetic look. "It's not so bad, I've made plenty of friends."

"I'm still sorry." I apologize, and she sits next to me, leaning back against the wall. Hailee let out a small sigh, giving me a half smile.

"I appreciate that, pretty girl." I blushed and looked down at my hands that day in my lap. "So, why are you here? Last time I checked you weren't... gay."

"I lied. I honestly don't know if I'm completely straight." I admitted and Hailee chuckled, running a hand through her dark hair.

"I know that already, sweetheart. I just wanted you to admit that." Hailee hooked her finger under my chin, making me look at her. Gosh her eyes are so beautiful. "You're very beautiful, you know that, right?"

I stayed quiet, not saying anything but she knew that I was listening to every word she said. Hailee glanced at my left eye, to my right one and then to my lips. She knew what she was doing, and fucking hell it was working, because as soon as she did that, our lips were together in seconds, sealed in a very passionate kiss.

She groaned against my lips when my hand wandered down from her smooth chest to her crotch, pressing my palm against it as I felt her her harder and harder. I smirked, pulling away as Hailee was quick to take her shirt off first. I followed, and we both continued to strip out of our clothes.

Hailee pushed me down on her bed, staring at my body with a lick of her lips as I notice her hand wrap around her shaft, slowly stroking herself as she looked at me. "Fuck." She whispered and i whimpered softly.

"Hailee." I whine and she snapped out of it, pulling a condom out of the drawer next to us, sliding it on her dick. She placed one of her hands on the side of my head, hovering over me while her other hand held her dick.

"You ready?" Hailee asked, aligning her tip with my hole. I nodded frantically, letting out a whimper. She licked her lips, a smirk rolling over them. "Words. Princess."

"Yes, Hailee." I whined once again and she chuckled before pushing her huge cock deep inside me in one go. "Fuck!" I moaned, throwing my head back as she stayed still, letting me adjust.

"Tell me when to move." She groaned, my walls tight around her dick.

"Ugh. Y-you can move, please." I moaned out and Hailee nodded, slowly thrusting in and out of me. I whimpered as she slowly stretched me out before her thrusts got faster and deeper.

"Fuck." Hailee groaned, her breathing getting heavy as she leaned her head down, taking one of my hardened nipples in her mouth. She sucked and licked, leaving hickeys all over. I moaned and moaned uncontrollably under her touch.

"Hailee! Holy shit!" I moaned loudly as she wrapped my legs around her waist, fucking me in a whole new angle which made me feel a whole new wave of pleasure. "Hai-FUCK!" A loud, high pitched moan escaped my throat when Hailee thrusted so deep inside me, she hit my g-spot perfectly.

"Oh shit." Hailee groaned, panting in the crook of my neck, leaving sloppy open mouthed kisses. "Fuck, your moans are turning me on."

"Oh! Hailee!" I kept moaning as I felt my orgasm approaching. My body shook as Hailee sped up her thrusts. "I-I'm so close."

"Me too, baby. Fuck." Hailee grunted as she kissed my neck. "Cum when you're ready." She reached her hand down and rubbed tight circles on my clit which made me reach my climax, coming all over her dick.

"Hailee!" I moaned right in her ear and she came immediately inside her condom, a moan of my names leaving her lips.

"Shit." Hailee slowly pulled out after a moment, taking the condom off and throwing it away before collapsing on the bed next to me. She laid on her back, turning her head towards me. "That... had to have been the best sex I've ever had."

"Really?" I chuckled, turning on my side as I propped my elbow up, resting my cheek in my hand.

"Yeah." She breathed out, glancing down as she slipped her boxers on. "You can stay the night here if you'd like."

"Won't someone walk in?" I asked, worried.

"Nah." Hailee shook her head. "Nobody comes to my cabin anyway."

"Yeah. I'll stay." I nod with a smile and the brunette smiles back at me, standing up and grabbing some clothes for me.

"Here." She handed me them and I changed. When I finished I was the first to crawl back into her bed, cuddling her pillow. Hailee laid next to me, pulling me into her side, my head resting on her chest. "Goodnight, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Hailee." I smiled, placing a sweet kiss on her chest before wrapping my arms around her torso as she hugged me back, keeping me safe and protected in her arms.

—————
A/N:

I will be doing a part 3 for this.