Big Time Mansion

Destiny was counting the hours until Gustavo left. That means she would have the whole mansion alone, which means she can head out and party without a curfew. And the best part is that Gustavo won't get Freight Train to babysit her again. As much as she loves Freight Train, she hates having him as a babysitter. It's not like she needs babysitting anyway. It's Gustavo's way of making sure Destiny stays out of trouble, literally. The last time she went out and partied she ended up in Matthew Lillard's yard naked. Embarrassing story, but a certain celebrity named Dak Zevon, dared Destiny to run across the yard naked or else she would be labeled a chicken. Destiny took the challenge but one of the girls from Dak's new movie thought it would be funny to steal her clothes, mostly because she hated Destiny.

She heard the door to the mansion open. A bit excited because Kelly told her the guys would be house-sitting. It wasn't for the fact that her friends from Minnesota were there, it was mostly because they would leave her alone. Which she needed because she was invited to a party, by Dak as an apology, at Katy Perry's place. Destiny checked her phone and messaged Dak she was on her way before heading downstairs.

"Hi, guys," Destiny greeted her friends. James's mouth dropped at Destiny's attire. She walked around them. "Bye, guys."

She stopped when the four jumped in front of her

She stopped when the four jumped in front of her. "And where do you think you're going?" James asked.

"Out," Destiny answered as if it were no big deal. "I'll be back pretty late so you'll have the mansion to yourselves."

"You're not going anywhere," Carlos said.

Destiny snorted. "Right? Good one." She chuckled and thought the boys would too but they crossed their arms and tried to pull this tough guy persona. "You're joking, right?"

"Sorry, Des," Kendall began to apologize.

"Gustavo gave us strict orders to follow and making sure you stay in this house is one of them," Logan finished.

"Since when do you guys listen to what Gustavo says?"

"Matthew Lillard," the boys answered.

Destiny rolled her eyes. "I was dared!"

"McDonald's drive-thru incident," Carlos started to list.

"I wasn't the one driving."

"The fight with Porcha," Logan argued.

"She slapped me first. And I made sure to yell self-defense before I -"

"Jumped on her back and tackled her to the floor," the boys finished.

"We know," Kendall said but he did have a proud and amusing smile. He pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. "Gustavo gave us a list."

Destiny snatched the paper from his hands and began reading it. Her mouth flew open. "Ok, this is ridiculous," she said. "The charges have been dropped from half of these."