Big Time School of Rocque

Destiny was humming to Big Time Rush's song Famous while sketching new designs for the boys. She was shading in Logan's outfit when a loud shriek made her skid red marker across the page, ruining the design.

"School? You're kidding, right?" Carlos asked. Destiny turned around and spotted the guys following Kelly out of the Palm Woods. She sighed before ripping the paper, shoving her sketchbook into her bag, and making her way toward them.

"Carlos, for the 11th time - I'm not kidding," Kelly stated. "You all thought you were gonna get three months off from school?"

"They probably did," Destiny said before she slapped Carlos's chest with her ripped-up paper. "And you ruined my design."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Carlos rushed out with each hit.

"Fine, I forgive you." She gave a small pout before tapping Carlos's cheek. "Mostly because I can't stay mad at that face."

"And what about me?" James asked with a little smirk.

Destiny looked at James before shrugging. "Depends on how mad you make me." She looked at the guys while ignoring James's offended look. "And according to the actors, singers, and performers association, kids under 18 in the entertainment industry must attend four hours of school a day."

"Did you even look at the pamphlets I gave you?" Kelly asked. The boys winced in response which pretty much gave them their answer.

"Yeah, we looked at them," Logan said as his voice pitched a bit.

"A little bit," Carlos lied.

"So? Not at all?" Destiny outed them.

The school bell suddenly ran and all the students going to the Palm Woods school began crowding around the lobby. They knocked Kelly away from the boys, which made Destiny laugh.

"Hey, Des," Kendall called out to her. "Where is everyone going?"

"School. Here. At the Palm Woods."

"Do you go to school here?" Logan asked.

"Sadly, no. I'm not in the entertainment industry so I go -" she was cut off when she saw the boys paying more attention to the Jennifers when they walked by. "- to regular school. And you're not even paying attention. Great." She rolled her eyes when the guys went chasing off after the Jennifers. "Boys."

Kelly walked back to Destiny. "Where did they go?"

"To school."

"They know they're not coming to this school, right?"

"No, they don't. Now if you excuse me, I gotta get going, or else I'm gonna be late."

Destiny walked around Kelly. "Hold on. Hold on." Destiny stopped and looked back. "Didn't Gustavo tell you? You're not going to that school anymore."

"What?!" Destiny yelled.

"You're going to school with the guys."

"Kelly, he can't do that. What about all of my friends from school?"

Kelly placed her hand on her hip before raising her brow. "All of your friends are here at the Palm Woods."

"Yeah, well...he still can't do that!"

"He already did." Kelly went over and grabbed Destiny's arm before dragging the girl with her. "And he wanted me to make sure you're not late."

"Come on, Kelly, let's make a deal?" Destiny rushed out. "I'll give you a raise."

"I work for you dad, not you."

"Ok, a two-week vacation to the hot springs?"

"No. And bribing me isn't going to work." Kelly lets go of Destiny's arm before grabbing Logan's and Kendall's shoulders. "Oh, no. You guys aren't going to school here."