Soon enough an older female Red Heeler who wore a yellow unbalanced off-shoulder sweater, jeans, white socks and brown loafers came downstairs and witnessed what happened.

"What was that all about, Bandit?" asked Chilli.

"I don't know, whatever that was, it is making me hungry for cupcakes," Bandit shrugged.

"Come on, Bluey, let's watch our favorite movie," Bingo said but Bluey was going back upstairs.

"Where are you going? Don't you want to watch the movie?" Bingo asked.

"I'll be down there in a minute, I have to find something first," Bluey nodded. 

Bluey went into the playroom and was looking for something important. She eventually found what she was looking for, it was a piece of paper and markers. Bluey headed downstairs where Bingo is on the couch ready to watch the movie.

"What's that?" Bingo asked, pointing to the piece of paper and markers.

"I was thinking of writing a letter to the Snack Pack, telling them how we are big fans of them and hopefully let them perform on a tour in Australia,"  Bluey answered.

Bandit and Chilli overheard their daughters' conversation and are interested in it.

"A letter huh? To whom?" Bandit said, interested in what Bluey is doing.

"The Snack Pack!" Bluey fangirled.

"The Snack Pack?" Chilli asked in confusion.

"Oh isn't that the band from the documentary, The Snack Pack Life?" Bandit asked, catching on to what Bluey is talking about.

"Yes!" Bluey fangirled.

"It's my favorite movie too," Bingo said.

"If this movie is a documentary, then they're real," Chilli said.

"Yes," Bingo nodded.

"Do you know where to address the letter?" Chilli asked.

"Yes, they are from Harmiona Falls, California, they mentioned it in the movie," Bluey said.

"Let mum and I handle writing the letter and getting it addressed while you and Bingo go watch the documentary, Okay?" Bandit suggested.

"Okay!" Bluey and Bingo said.

Two hours later, the credits of the documentary were playing on the TV as Bluey and Bingo were still sitting on the couch.

"The letter is ready to be sent mate, do you want to come with me to the post office to mail it?" Bandit called out.

"We're coming!" Bluey and Bingo said with glee hopping off the couch.

Soon enough Bluey, Bingo, and Bandit are in their Heeler Family's 4x4 car heading to the post office. Once they made it to the post office, they sent the letter. 

"Hopefully, it will make it to California," Bluey said, walking back to the Heeler Family's 4x4 car.

"Don't worry kiddo, it will make it to California, it will take some time since they live far away,"  Bandit reassured Bluey as she gave a smile to her dad.

A few months later on August 14th, Poppy came out of the door of her mansion in Harmonia Falls, California. She is a brown-skinned, busty, curvy Afro-Latina with long, pink curly hair, freckles, and pink eyes, wearing a blue dress, pink ballet flats, her favorite purple bracelet, and headband.

Poppy:

Woke up in the morning light

Today is the day that I do everything right