Shalle we dance?

Chase pov
I didnt mean that Spike toke to far from this dirty mind comes to my head every second when (Y/n) was nacked but knock my head to the wall not to hard. Todaoy school I tried to not make another dirty mind and this time I toke deep breaths and calm down thought tomarow I the dance Ill ask her sooner or later.

Your pov
I was waiting for Chase at school,but evey time Trent askes my to the dance evrey time and I say no. Fially Chase comes to school I hug Chase, Leo grons,"Get a room will ya," "Good morning too Leo," I said withen a smile,"Hey Uhh (Y/n). Csn I ask you some thing?" Chase said," Sure Chase anything," I said,"(Y/n) can you be with me-- at the dance?" he said blushing,"Oh y-" "No" I was intrupted by Trent,"Trent what do you want now," I said walking backwerds to Chase,"and if your asking me to the dance No! " I said,"I was going to asked you that," Trent said walking away,"Oh I ment 'yes' Chase," I said giving a kiss on the check.

Chase pov
She kissed my check, making my blush pink I can feel my checks getting heat,"Aww someone has a cruch-wushy," Adam and Bree said,"I-de yea," I was spechless in that moment.

~~The dance~~
Your pov
I picked out a(Image) dress it looks beautiful. Bree and I were talking abaout the dance, then I bumped into to Chase's arms and wraping me around,"Hey beautiful," he said making me blush like a cherry,"H-hi Chase," I said studering a bit,"Aww two love birds," Leo and Adam said,he didn't mind at all he kissed my for-head and hands out his right hand,"Shalle we dance?" he said smothly as the music started to play.

Chase pov
The music started to play,"So is it a yes or no?" I said smiling,"Yes Chase," she said I toked her hand and started to dance side to side. Then there was a spot light on us I notieds that it was Bree ;she waved. I looked back to (Y/n) she looked beautiful in that dress. We toke a set and watch the others dance,"This way amazing Chase," she said making me faited blush.

~~Mr. Davenport House~~(Still Chase's pov what else )·_)· )

(Y/n) was sleeping when Mr.Davenport was driving to the house I picked her in a bried style Bree opened the door as useable she uses her super speed and come back with her lab Pj's,"Well I am ready to go to sleep," Bree sair,"Ya! Witch capsule I sleep in again?" Adam said kind-a loudly,"Shhhh. Guys she asleep," I said,"Oh sorry..." Adam wisperd,"I'll go fetch some blankets for her and a pillow and PJ's," Tasha said going upstairs,"Come on Adam lets leave these "love birds" alone," Bree said I groan when she said "Love Birds" alone. I looked down to (Y/n) she looked sweet and cute when she sleeping,"Got every thing Chase you can go down to the lab," Tasha said,"Well can you give one more mineties Tasha," I asked,"Ok but only one mineties then back to the lab for you to sleep," Tahsa said, I looked back to (Y/n) she looked adorable to hug with,"Bye my cupcake," I said softly giving her a kiss then hoping my bionic's dosent glitched tommaro, then I started walking down to the lab. I changed my chlothes and sleepted in my capsule.

------
Hope everyone liked it

Pease my little plushys!~ Catalina