"Yes, very much." He Xiaohe continued to add, "I love dad very much too."

Yu Nian He lowered his eyes and landed on the strawberry cake.

He felt it.

He Xingque bought him cakes and took him for physical examinations, but silently backed away every time he approached him.

He Xingque has made it so obvious, and if he doesn't feel it anymore, he is just a fool.

But this is completely different from what is written in the book.

The big villain actually loves the little cannon fodder very much.

If the villain hates him very much, then Yu Nian will have no pressure to escape.

But the villain loves him.

Yu Nian is good at clinging to life, but not good at living up to his sincerity.

There is also the most important question: does the villain love the little cannon fodder in the original book, or does he love him?

Yu Nian held his head up and watched the cartoon. He picked up a strawberry, dipped it in a large piece of cream, and stuffed it into his mouth.

Chew chew chew.

He Xiaohe looked at his father's profile and felt that his father was unhappy.

Alas, when Dad is unhappy, he will eat like crazy and stuff his mouth until it is bulging, and he knows that.

Just when He Xiaohe wanted to comfort him, he suddenly realized -

"Dad, what you are eating is my cake!"

Yu Nian came to his senses and hurriedly comforted him: "I'll give you another one, give you another one! I'll give you one more strawberry!"

After eating enough After drinking enough and watching the cartoon, Yu Nian hugged He Xiaohe and took a nap.

When he is undecided, he falls asleep.

Yu Nian felt like he was walking through a book.

But others said he had lost his memory.

Yu Nian didn't know whether he was the original Yu Nian, whether he was the Yu Nian that the villains loved.

Are the big and small villains now... in love with the wrong person?

This philosophical issue of ego and superego is a bit out of scope for Yu Nian.

After waking up from his nap, Yu Nian went to the bathroom and washed his face, trying to wake himself up.

As a result, he accidentally wet the gauze on his forehead, so he asked the doctor to help him rebandage it.

Yu Nian sat obediently on the sofa, raised his head, and said to the doctor who was treating his wound, "I'm sorry to trouble you." The doctor

helped him change the gauze: "It's okay, Mr. Yu doesn't have to feel guilty, it was just an accident."

Yu Nian was full of apologies: "I'm really sorry."

The doctor shook his head: "It really doesn't matter." He paused, with a rich smile on his face: "He will give me an extra bonus."

"..."

Take care of the wound , the doctor left with a trolley.

Yu Nian collapsed on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling.

He Xiaohe pulled He Xingque and stood at the door of the ward.

He Xiaohe lay on the door and said worriedly: "Dad has been unhappy since noon."