Evil x Hero: Agent Eros

Agent Psyche has arrived at the address. The house screamed danger, but if that were the case, then Psyche was deaf. She breezed through the entrance and found Eliza. "Who are you? What are you doing here? How did you get in?" As her questions flooded the room, Psyche said, "Eliza, are you the culprit's partner in crime?" "Get out of my house! I'll call the police!" "But that reckless action would put you behind bars, wouldn't it?" "Are you the culprit's partner in crime, yes or no?" Psyche added. "Yes, I am." "So who's the unlucky guy or girl?" "Why would I tell you, I can get myself arrested without a single care, but him? I'd rather swallow a thousand needles." "Wow, that in love? Well, I can't interfere in your business then." And so, Psyche called in the cops and turned in the evidence about Eliza's schemes, cold-heartedly.

As Psyche was on her way to the hotel, she noticed a familiar silhouette. The more she looked closer, the more she realized it was Stephen. She overheard him talking to some guys, "Oh, come on, I am very aware it's a spy, but you lot are police! It's your job to find her and turn her in! Agent Psyche may be famous for her skills, but you all should be more than that." And before Steph could turn around and see who was eavesdropping, Psyche had already fled the scene. Yet, as far as she sprinted, Steph's tactics were much faster. Stephen has cornered Psyche alone. She had nowhere to run. "Who knew the legend of all spies was the hothead at the coffee shop?" Steph let out a grin. "Oh, shut it." "Agent Eros, Aka, the cop who's about to arrest you." "Well, hello," she said with a kick in the face. While Eros was distracted, she made her way out of the alley.

Agent Psyche's job was done so she could finally escape Eros or Steph's wrath. Right before she could leave, she saw a jaw-dropping sunset, and her lovely eyes shined brighter than the stars as she stared in awe. This moment was beautiful as she remembered her brother's warm embrace. She flew back to Canada when she noticed people following her. They were impossible to shake off, so she decided to take them on instead. She faced the five people who were following her and greeted them with a kick on the neck, then swiftly kicked the last man to his subconscious. She had made progress in the case, but Psyche couldn't ignore the fact that she was being man-hunted by a horde of agents. This could only mean one thing: war. Not an actual war. Psyche's idea of war was on the same level as bad. There would be bloodshed, grief, wrath, anger, death, and loss. Once she's gone insane, nothing and nobody can stop her. She has the power to turn the world upside down if she wants to.