🤍~!! Uljhan !!~🤍

Začít od začátku

Shushi:ohh baby kaha ho tum?kabse intezar karrahi hun main tumhara.abb aabhi jaoo yaar jaldi se mere paas..(smriking)

She says this with a lustful voice..
At that time ks entered in the room almost broking the door..she was looking like a devil at that time.She was in a extreme angry mood..

Shushi:baby tum agay?..

Ks just said nothing and took the drink bottle and started drinking madly..she almost finished the whole bottle in one go..and throw it to the floor..and was breathing heavily..
Sushi was observing ks lustfully..she slowly gose near to ks and hugs her back from behind..

Sushi:baby kya hua tumhe?itna gusse mein kiu ho?kya hua hai?just tell me and see how I clam down you in a second..tell me na baby..

Ks jherked up herself from sushi and said a angry voice..

Ks:ama Durr raho humse..dimag abhi tapa hua hai humara.aur maat kharab Karo humara dimag.warna anjam accha nhi hoga tumhare liye..samajh gaai?dataf ho jaao yahase..

Sushi smriks at ks and opened her one button of her own shirt and again came closer to ks..

Sushi:toh nikal do apna Sara gussa mujhpe..kisne roka hai tumhe haan?..

Ks:dekho sushi huamre andar ke rakshash ko maar jagao.chali jaao yahase...

Ks warned her but sushi held ks's shirt's coller and pulled her towards her..and said..

Sushi:But I want to sees the devil inside you baby..come on.(smriking)..

It's enough for ks..she held shushi's hairs tightly..

Sushi:ahh😣..

Ks:tumne khud tumhare liye gddha khoda hai abhi..humne chetaya tha tumko chali jaao yahase.paar tumne humara saiyam toddiya hai.abb tumko humse hum khud bhi bacha nhi payenge..

Saying this ks thrown sushi in the bed and sushi fall on the bed harsly..but she was still smriking looking at ks..
Ks took of her shirt and throw it to the random corner and came over on sushi..she pinned sushi's hands on the bed tightly..and started gazing her lustfully..

Sushi:yes baby come on..I want you badly..

Ks just say nothing and gose to sushi's neck but suddenly stopped with a jherk..and looks at sushi at once and shockingly looks at her..It's was not sushi it's hm in front of her..ks sees hm's smiling face in front of her..hm was smiling loveingly looking at ks.

Ks:tum?...

She sees hm started gigling cutely looking at her..ks feels her anger was just vanished with in a seconds while looking at hm's smiling face..Her wildness was totally gone from inside her..she was just looking and looking at hm..and observing her eyes her nose and her each and every part of her face..

And suddenly she got a jherk..while she back in her sence..

Shushi:baby..Baby kya hua tumhe?baby..

Ks sees it's sushi infront of her..she rubbed her eyes and again looks at sushi..

Sushi:baby what's wrong with you?tum toh kabhi aise rukte nhi ho bich mein?aj kya ho gya tumhe?kis soch mein paad gaay tum?..

Ks:pata nhi..humko khud pata nhi hume kaa ho gya hai?Saab kuch ulta filta ho raha hai humare saath.shayad kuch zayada hi drink kaarliya hai humne ajj..