She let go of my arm and she put her hands to her hips.

"I never thought on that. But technically their are human woman here. And a few males out their we might've never found... soo please can you take the risk."

I sighed lightly.

"Fine... but we have to do something first."

Her eyes brightened.

"Sure what is it you wanna do."

I pointed towards a mall which was pretty giant and gleaming white. Don't ask me how I noticed it on this street.

"Alright come on then."

She gripped my hand and pulled me along hurting my arm.

"Oww don't pull soo hard."

She giggled and made her way to the main entrance of the mall. I looked up to the top of the entrance seeing the sign.

"Ultram Mall.... that's a weird name."

Jade turned around as she placed her hand against the door handle.

"Well this is one of those super malls. Where all the stuff you'd need is available to you."

I frowned trying to comprehend the idea she said. However she pulled on the door handle and showed me what she meant by any thing availed to you.

"Holy shit..."

I was greeted with a giant fountain 10 feet from the door. It was a mermaid that was behind held in the coils of a Lamia. But they both were facing each-other as it was a predator and prey design. The water sprouted from the mermaids hands as they swirled around the statue in a mesmerizing holographic look.

"God that's beautiful."

I looked up past the fountain and I realized what she meant.

"Holy shit and infinite space in a mall. That's awesome!"

Their was an infinite amount of businesses. People were reaching them by flying, hovering, and what looked like magnetic pads.

"Were are gonna go to first in this finite space Jade?"

I heard nothing the peoples voices around us and their chatter causing me to look around confused.

"Jade?"

That's when I noticed she ran forward to a section which had platforms that were clear but, seemed to have a control panel that she could use.

"What you waiting for slow poke."

She turned teasing me with a wink as she pressed the button behind her. The platform started to lift her up as she made her grand ascension through the place. I smirked in response chuckling a bit.

"Okay let's doing it."

I closed my eyes my back started to split showing six separate jets concealed behind the shirt I was wearing. Also the boosters under my feet as I jumped up and shot upward as I flew behind Jade. Her eyes widened in surprise with a bright smile.

"I didn't know you could fly!"

I laughed as I flew behind her and circled under and behind as I told her.

"Well I was meant to do what other humans could. Would make sense if I could fly."

She smiled and she pressed another button stopping as I stopped to.

"Let's see how fast you go~"

She suddenly zoomed up. I felt my perception of the area change like it zoomed out showing the stores and buildings. All the people zooming around as I flew up to follow her. All kinds of fast food chains and stores flew by.