Chapter 6

Erin's POV:

I woke up, pressed against someone's chest. I could barely remember anything from last night and I could not recognise who this was. I opened my eyes slowly and was surprised by the sight. Me and Holtzmann naked in a bed that definitely wasn't mine. I broke from Holtzmann's embrace and picked up some stray underwear from the floor. I found my matching bra and shuffled to the bathroom, trying to collect my thoughts.
What even happened last night? Did we fuck? Yeah, we definitely did. Did we tell Abby and Patty? Shit- they know now. They're gonna know we had sex. I panicked and went to wake Holtzmann up.

I shook her and she grunted, slowly opening her eyes. “Hello gorgeous..” She said sleepily and smiled. “Hello- we can't go to work today.” I said quickly.
“Why? Did I fuck you too hard? You can't walk?” She chuckled. “Holtz! This is not funny!” I was actually quite upset that I wasn't being taken seriously. “Sorry, sorry.” She said and looked at me. “Why can't we go in?” She asked, seeming genuinely concerned.
“Abby and Patty know everything. They know we are girlfriends, they know we kissed, they know we had sex, everything. I can't see them after that.” I said and Holtzmann shook her head. “Honey, they're like our family.. they don't mind us having a relationship.”

That really made me think. What am I panicking about? Me and Holtzmann love eachother, so what? I smiled and nodded. “You're right. I'll go to work and if they have an issue, I say suck it bitch!” I laughed, feeling more confident now. “That's my girl.” She chuckled and I smiled, giving her a hug. “We need to get dressed.” Holtzmann said, looking down at her naked body. I nodded and looked down. “I don't have any spare clothes.” I said and bit my lip scarcely.
“You can borrow some of mine. There's a box of spare clothes under my bed. They might fit you..” She said as she took an already-put-together outfit from her closet.
“Thank you Jillian.” She nodded and smiled, going into the bathroom.

I leant down and searched under the bed. There were 2 boxes under there and I wasn't quite sure which to take out. The boxes were opaque so I had no idea what was in them. I pulled out the one closest to me and removed the lid and was shocked by the sight. It was a huge collection of sex toys. Everything you could think of - dildos, vibrators, strap-ons, butt plugs ect. I slammed the box shut and shoved it back under. I slowly dragged the other box towards me, worried if it might have more toys in. I cracked the lid open and was relieved when I saw clothes. I picked out a random t-shirt and a pair of jeans in my size. I quickly changed and grabbed my heels from the floor. Holtzmann came out of the bathroom and smiled at me.
“You look niceeee.” She giggled and walked towards me.

I want her to fuck me so hard with that strap-on... She could do so many things to me. These thoughts along with images appeard in my head. I couldn't look at her so I grabbed my bag and ran out of the apartment and down the stairs. I heard Holtzmann shout some things but I didn't understand them. I just kept going. I hailed a cab and went straight to the firehouse, arriving before Jillian. I sat at my desk, just wanting to work today. Abby came over and gave me a suspicious look.

“You and Jillian had fun?” She asked and I nodded.
“Mhm...” I smiled awkwardly and she took it as a signal to go talk to Patty instead. After 20 minutes, Holtzmann arrived. She came up to my desk and leaned her arms against it. “Why'd you run off?” She asked and I shrugged, not letting my eyes leave the computer screen. Holtz sighed and nodded, walking away. She made her way upstairs, leaving me.

Holtzmann's POV:

I got upstairs and placed my belongings down, pacing around the upper-floor. Have I made her mad? Was the sex not good? Does she not like me? Thoughts filled my mind. I sighed and sat down, resting my head on my desk.

I fell asleep like that and was woken up to the sound of footsteps. I looked up to see Erin stood at the door.
“Erin, I'm sorry..” She shook her head and made her way towards me.
“You haven't done anything wrong darling, I have.” She said and I furrowed my brows, confused.
“What have you done wrong?” I asked and she looked down to the ground. Her body language was closed and she avoided eye contact with me.
“I opened the wrong box under your bed.” She said and shut her eyes, probably expecting a reaction from me. I stared at her blankly, confused.
“What-? What box did you find?” I continued to question her, though I knew exactly what she was talking about. “There was a box with like.. sex toys and stuff.” She bit her lip slightly and I panicked.
“Shit- did it scare you? Make you uncomfortable? Unhappy? Are you mad? I'm so so sorry Erin, you weren't supposed to see them..” I didn't want to have upset her.
“None of those. I just- it sounds stupid but I can't get the image of you with a strap-on out of my head..” She admitted with a sigh.

My eyes widened and I froze. Holy shit. I would shove that strap-on deep into her tight pussy. My thoughts ran wild and I looked at her with a look of shock and desire. She looked at me and sheepishly said, “I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable Jillian.”

I immediately shook my head and stood off of my stool. “Not at all... I just- I need to go, Erin.” I said and grabbed my belongings, practically running past her. “Bye Erin.” I said and left the firehouse, heading back to my apartment.