Chapter 5

WARNING!! This chapter contains smut so feel free to skip if you need to!

Holtzmann's POV:

HOLY SHIT- ERIN ASKED ME TO BE HER GIRLFRIEND?!?!? My jaw hung open as I stared at her in shock.
"Really? I- Yes, of course!" Erin leant over the table and kissed me hard. I placed my hands on her cheeks, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. Eventually, Erin pulled away and winked. "Come dance with me." She insisted and I complied, following her to the dancefloor. The floor was crowded and people pushed around, meaning me and Erin had to keep very close. A man passed us each a shot which we took immediately, giggling together. Erin's body rubbed against mine as people shoved past us. We eventually found Leslie and Abby, joining them in the strange dances they were doing.

The song changed and Erin wrapped her arms around me, grinding her body against mine. I bit my lip and ran my hands down to her waist, resting them at her butt. We had definitely had too much to drink but I didn't care. We sexually danced against eachother and leaned in, giving eachother sloppy kisses. I heard Abby and Patty say things like 'Damn!' and 'Woahhh!!' but it was all very muffled.

"Guys- ah~ me and Holtz are gonna head out." She moaned as I squeezed her ass. It made me chuckle.
"Okayyy! Don't get too freaky.." Patty and Abby laughed as they continued dancing. Erin slowly pushed off of me and grabbed my hand, dragging me through the crowd. We got to the Ecto-1 and things immediately got 'too freaky'. I leant Erin against the side of the car and kissed her, rubbing my knee between her legs. She kissed back but pushed away slightly, mumbling things I couldn't comprehend. I felt my center wetten. We both got in the car and leaned over the middle, kissing eachother once more.

I drove back to my apartment and stumbled with Erin up the 9 flights of stairs since the lift was broken. We reached my apartment and barged through the door, shutting it behind us and instantly getting back into it. Erin kissed me hard as we hobbled towards the bedroom. We eventually got there and I pushed Erin down on the bed, crawling ontop of her. I continued to kiss down her neck and collar bone, leaving marks. I stopped as I reached the top of her dress.
"Wanna take it off?" I asked, making sure she had a choice in everything and giving me the chance to know if she wanted this too.

She nodded and wriggled from underneath me. I leant my head on my elbow, watching her. She bit her lip and slowly bent over, taking the dress off. She was left in her red laced underwear set which I thought looked adorable. More adorable on my bedroom floor. I bit my lip, using my imagination. I snapped out of it and realised it was right infront of me. Everything I'd ever wanted. Right here, right now. She leant down and kissed me quick.
"It's your turn." She now took her place on the bed where she would watch me as I stripped. I was now the one left in my adorable pantie and bra set. I felt a heavy tension between us.

I layed her down on the bed once more, taking my place above her. We got straight back into things, sloppy but loving kisses and lustfull whispers of love. I made my way down Erin's body, placing a kiss on every part of bare skin. I took her bra off and examined her boobs which really were perfect. I reached her thighs and continued my way inward until I reached her center.
"Do you consent to this ma'am?" I smirked and bit around the edges of her panties.

"Mm~ yes.. I consent." I smiled and pulled her bottoms of with my teeth. I rested my hands on breasts and Erin spread her legs slightly, allowing me to go in. I flicked at her clit with my tounge and rubbed it around her entrance. She leant her head back with a loud moan and grabbed onto my hair. "Holtzmann~!" It was just like what I'd heard her scream in her dream and it made me chuckle slightly. I continued to lick her, allowing my tongue to slip inside every few licks. She pushed my head forward slightly, gripping onto my hair as she screamed my name. I licked my fingers and rubbed them against her clitoris as I entered my tongue into her. She moaned in pleasure and mumbled more incoherent words.

"Jillian, I'm gonna cum~!" She moaned as she let out. I licked up all her juices and ran my tongue up her clit.
"Mm~ it's my turn now." Erin smirked and bit her lip, pulling me up to her face by my hair. She flipped me over so I was on the bottom and kissed me hard. "Get on with it~" I begged but she shook her head.
"Patience, love." She teased and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Take your bra off." She instructed and I followed, unclipping it at the back and letting it fall to the floor. Erin slowly made her way down my body, placing kisses as she moved and leaving marks along my skin. I panted as she reached the middle of my legs, needing her. She looked up at me and began removing my panties, giving them a new home on the floor.

She ran her finger along my entrance, feeling me.
"You're so wet Jill." She bit her lip and slowly trailed her finger along. I moaned breathy moans as she teased my core. She flicked my clitoris with her tongue, pushing one finger inside of me.
"Ah~ More~!" I moaned and pleaded, needing to feel her. She obeyed and entered another two fingers. I bucked my hips and arched my back slightly. "Oh, Erin~!!" Now it was my turn to scream her name. She moved her fingers at a rapid pace, driving me crazy.
"I'm gonna cum so hard~!" I yelled louder then before. God bless my neighbours... As Erin continued to lick my clit and fuck me hard, I felt myself coming to my climax. I gave out allover her and leant my head back as Erin didn't stop after I came. She went faster and it made me shriek more. As Erin's pace began to slow down, I felt my body quiver. "Gosh, you're so good~" I said as I kissed Erin. She smiled and layed back, catching her breath. We tangled our legs together and cuddled up to eachother, slowly drifting to sleep.