𝟕

!!THE VIDEO IS OBVIOUSLY NOT MINE, IT IS JUST A REFERENCE. IF YOU SEE A MENTION OF CHOREOGRAPHY,THE VIDEO IS THAT!!

The last three days had been... Interesting.

After talking with the guys, I had come to the conclusion that this had been a plan since the day I lost my job. Hyunjin had (obviously) told them as soon as it happened.

Seungmin had some how got a hold of a video of a choreography I had helped put together. Without saying a word to anyone, he had sent in the video and some brief information about me as an application.

Magically, the boys had received and email back wanting me to come in for an interview, and of course they responded saying I would be there.

That was Friday night. The interview was tomorrow morning. But I wasn't stressing over the interview. I was stressing about meeting everyone for the first time. I would be meeting the guys in less than 24 hours.

A long with my job being practically lined up for me, the guys had also arranged for us to meet afterwards. That was the most terrifying thing I could think of.

Although it had been a month and I was close to all of the guys, the thought of meeting them for the first time was scary. They knew me online but they didn't know me in real life. Would they think of me differently?

I sat in my bedroom, facing the mirror on the wall across the room.

"They wouldn't think of me differently, they're my friends." I spoke out loud. I felt like I was pep talking myself.

I started to stare at myself. Analyzing the things I didn't like that maybe my new found friends wouldn't either. My thoughts began to race.

Before my mind went too far, my phone buzzed. I picked it up.

Hyunjins.hair
Hey
Just wanted to know how my best friend is feeling about tomorrow

Me
Oh ya know
Just fine
Not like I'm gonna see the people I've been thirsting over for the last few years
Not like I'm meeting my best friend for the first time
Not like he's a kpop idol or anything
I'm doing just fine

Hyunjins.hair
Lol
Slow down there
You have nothing to be worried about

Me
You'd be nervous too if the roles were reversed

Hyunjins.hair
Uh yea duh
But it'll be so much fun
ya know why????

Me
Why?

Hyunjins.hair
I GET TO MEET MY BEST FRIEND TOMORROW
WE GET TO MEET TOMORROW

I let out a small laugh in the direction of my phone. I could just imagine him get excited like a little kid.

Me
Lol
Yes we do get to meet tomorrow
And I am excited
But I am also very nervous

Hyunjins.hair
Fair enough
We're gonna have so much fun

Me
Yes we are
But I must sleep now
Big day tomorrow
Good night! ♥♥

Hyunjins.hair
Night, see you tomorrow ♥♥
can't believe I got to say that