22. only for me

(I'm late for Halloween but I'm still doing this Halloween chapter for the timeline lol)

The night sky was a dark, menacing shade of purple and orange, the trees casting long shadows that stretched across the neighborhood. The blue lockers, dressed in their Halloween costumes, had gathered outside the gates of blue lock, eager for a chkance to go trick or treating. However, Ego, the leader of blue lock, refused to let them go, citing safety concerns.

But their resolve was not so easily shaken. They pleaded, begged, and offered bribes until Anri, who acts like a right-hand man, relented. With a huff of annoyance, Ego reluctantly granted permission for the blue lockers to go trick or treating. And their eyes shined bright with joy.

With their victory secured, the blue lockers burst out of blue lock like a pack of rabid dogs, running wild in the streets. They laughed, they cried, and they celebrated that they are actually out of that building.

The houses were filled with Halloween decorations and there were already kids who were trick or treating. Of course, they would want to aswell, but they had someone particular in their mind, obviously they had to wait for them.

Bachira's face lit up with excitement at the prospect of going trick-or-treating for Halloween. However, as they waited for more friends to show up, he began to get impatient.

"Hey guys? I'm starting to get impatient! I want to see y/n and her outfit and go trick-or-treating with her!" he whined, his lip quivering in a pout. Rin, who was dressed in a stoic ghostface costume, scoffed at Bachira's antics.

"Oh, please. You just want to show off your costume," Rin said bluntly, rolling his eyes. Bachira's face fell, stunned into silence as he struggled to form a response.
"How...how did you know, Rin? Does that ghostface costume give you mind-reading powers?" he finally managed to stammer out, pointing accusingly at Rin's costume.

Rin side glances at bachira , as if to say, "Lukewarm." As Isagi watched his friends bond over their Halloween costumes, he couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth in his chest. But then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone familiar

someone he despised, none other than Kaiser. He walked over to the group, dressed in an ornate Halloween costume that made him look like a prince. Everything about the costume - from the gold crown to the gleaming white cape - screamed wealth, and it was clear that no expense had been spared in creating the outfit.

Isagi felt a pang of hatred for Kaiser, who always seemed to take pleasure in flaunting his riches and rubbing it in the faces of others. As Kaiser approached, the group seemed to sigh that he was already here.

"Where is y/n?" Kaiser spoke, with a tone of annoyance creeping into his voice. Nobody responded, so he let out a scuffled sigh. Karasu seemed to notice Kaiser's frustration and answered back, "We're waiting for her, bro, but we were waiting for you and Ness too."

"Aren't you supposed to be with Ness?" Isagi interjected, his eyebrow raised in confusion. Kaiser didn't respond, instead, he looked around the room, trying to find any sign of y/n. "I don't know, yoichi. Why isn't y/n here yet hm?" he spoke, as if he had completely ignored Isagi's question. He doesn't even care about ness's whereabouts and only cares about y/n..? Can he still even be called a friend of ness?

Isagi scoffed, his annoyance with Kaiser becoming more apparent. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, deciding not to engage any further with Kaiser. Bachira, sensing his frustration, decided to lighten the mood by asking a question.

"Hey guys, wanna play a guessing game on what y/n and Ness's costumes are gonna be?" Bachira asked, a playful tone in his voice. He chuckled to himself, hoping to ease the tension. "Oh I'm good at this." Hiori responded.