17. jealousy jealousy.

You were extremely bored and had nothing to do anymore when you decided to stop chatting in the groupchat after you got back to your hotel so you decided to take a snack while scrolling on social media blah blah blah

You reached into your pocket so you could take a quick snack but you completely forgot that you had that random ID card of a soccer prodigy just because of a cat thinking it was it's food, wow the luck you have is insane. You thought to yourself.

You scanned the ID card once again and decided to call their number since they might be wondering on where the fuck is it, after all.. ID cards are extremely important, especially for celebrities I guess.

You took out your phone and started heading to your room so your parents won't start getting curious on who you were calling, especially since your parent's are really quick to assume things. You locked the door to your bedroom and laid down on your bed as you started typing in his number and waited for him to answer it, bringing your phone close to your ear.

It took a few minutes for him to answer it, well what do you expect from a fucking celebrity in the first place anyway?.. There was silence for a few moments because you were clearing your throat to speak first. "Whats up bro?" You said without hesitation, waiting for the other person on the phone to speak.

"Huh who is this? How'd you get my number." The man spoke with seriousness in his tone, his last statement sounded more like a command for you to speak immediately instead of it being a question, but you can't deny that his voice was hot as fuck though.

"Yo bro chill with that tone, I found your ID card and decided to call you so you can have it back aight?" You reassured him in a assertive tone as you unconsciously formed a small smile and a faint giggle at the end of your statement, you could hear him say 'oh' as he agreed what was going on now. Just one simple word he spoke and you are holding the urge to make his voice your morning alarm.

"I see, thank you for finding it. Please meet me at ********** at 3:40 but don't expect me to be there first since I'm busy." He responded with an ambivalent tone, and if you could imagine his face right now, it would be a sassy stance with his arms folded on his chest and his phone on his shoulder.

"Of course of course! I won't be late! Infact I could go there right now if you want!" You insisted with a grin forming on your face, of course he couldn't see it though. You were acting like you were dickriding him at this point just like how ness dickrides Kaiser.

"Uhm, no thanks..? But I'm not stopping you I guess. Just be there on time." He then ended the call which led to you being slightly disappointed since you wanted to talk with him more and hear his voice. But if he doesn't want you then you go for the younger sibling then.

Since you had his number, you decided to add it to your contacts so you can chat with him more, but you didn't chat him immediately since you thought he might be busy, so you'll just annoy him later.

Oh and also, you weren't serious on going there earlier since the current time was 1:10 anyway, plus you were too lazy to do so. This must be affect of talking with nagi in that groupchat..

AT 3:40

you arrived at the destinated place that sae asked you to go but you arrived much more earlier.. Well only for 1 minute though. You checked your phone to see the current time since you were getting pretty impatient, your legs were getting too tired to stand even when you started standing still for about 5 minutes. You wanted to go home and read "debates to dates" on wattpad..

(yes this is a promotion on my second CHATFIC story. Read now pookie bear)

Finally out of nowhere, he finally appeared just like how those magical girls come in the ending to save the world─ ANYWAYS. He approached you with his hands dug deep (that's what she said) in his pockets as the corner of your lips curved into a small smile,