[𝟏.𝟓] a switch

Start from the beginning

You You You You You.

He couldn't stop thinking about you.

The way your eyes bore into his, a judgmental glare that brung out an unconscious shiver. He wonders if that's what happens if he compares his classmate to another.

Maybe a drink can calm his nerves.

Yuji got up from his bed, taking a quick glance at his beat up back-pack.

He went to the door and slowly opened it, a hushed creak sounded out. The sound made Yuuji's eye dart in different directions, concerned if someone heard him.
He shouldn't be sneaking out at this hour, but he needed something to take his mind off these thoughts.

He stopped as heard a soft voice, and a meow..? from down the corridor. He couldn't make out the words outside of 'and our beauty will last forever' but he swore that was your voice.

'And our beauty will last forever?' Whats that supposed to mean? Yuuji dwelled on his thoughts for a seconds, then shook them off — not wanting to get into your business.

Yuuji suddenly jolted as he heard a growl from down the corridor.

Shit.

Guess you weren't so sneaky.

"Who's there?" You spoke, although despite knowing who.
It was silent, aside from Ai growling. "Itadori? Were you eavesdropping?" You questioned the boy smugly.

Yuuji gulped as he heard his name, first it was a cat growling at him, now it was you catching him.

'Damn it.. what am I gonna say to her?'  Yuuji sweat dropped.

Yuuji opened the door again, now only to be met with sight of you, holding the same cat — except it wasn't growling at him. But rather staring at him with beady eyes. He lifted his gaze back to you, your face a relaxed, unreadable expression.

"Why are you up so late?" You asked him in a soft voice. Your eyes didn't to be looking as sharp as they did when he first met you earlier today. "I should be the one asking you that." Yuuji responded, laughing awkwardly. "Fair enough." You laughed, the feline meowing as well.

"Oh, you've probably noticed her?" You spoke again, referring to the cat in your arms. "Her names Ai, just so you know."

Yuuji took a few steps closer, raising a hand to pet Ai. The cat sniffed his hand, then nuzzled her head onto his hand. "Is she your pet?" The boy asked, curious.
"I wouldn't really say pet, I'm not really a fan of animals." You responded, gently stroking her soft fur. Ai leapt out of your embrace, landing on her feet without a care.

"It seems she likes you."

"Yeah.. She does.." You giggled as his response, he was absolutely clueless about cats, maybe he learn a thing or two from you.

Yuuji turnt his attention back to you as you spoke.

"So..why are you up again?" You asked. "Are you thirsty or something?" He was dumbfounded, how did you know?
"How do you kn-"

"Shhhh!"

Before he could even finish his question, he was shushed — rather harshly too.

"You're being a little too loud." You held a finger over your lips. "You might wake a heavy sleeper like Fushiguro up." He oh'ed and nodded. "How did you know?" He spoke, now much quieter and hushed than last time.

"I just guessed." You whispered, a cheeky grin plastered on your face.

Yuuji in his mind, was rather confused, how did you go from cold, stoic to expressive and cheeky? He had no clue.

"Sooo.. now that we're both out here.." He clasped his hands together. "Wanna get a drink?"

"Mhmm.. No." You hummed.
"I'm not thirsty, I'm sorry."  Yuuji nodded, accepting of your rejection. You yawned. "And while your at it, let her out. She's probably waiting by the door."

The male looked back at you as went back, your loose hair swaying with your movements.

The salmon haired boy stood there, puzzled. He didn't expect someone as distant as you to be so...

sociable.

But at least he knew a little more about you.

You weren't the same person he met earlier — but yet you seemed to change so much under a day.

Is this what he meant?

AUTHORS NOTE—————-yeah i did some editing lel—————-@devilcontrolled — do not republish my work

AUTHORS NOTE
—————-
yeah i did some editing lel
—————-
@devilcontrolled — do not republish my work.