𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 ☆ 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜

Megumi x Fem!Reader
Genre: ☁️
Word count: 711
Trigger warnings⚠️: none

a/n: short one !!! enjoy 😚

Second person POV

You were a first year jujutsu sorcerer, and life, sadly, was not treating you as well as you hoped it would.

You had nightmares. Freakish nightmares that meant you refused to sleep for several days, and when you did, it would just be another traumatic experience hindering you from doing well as a student.

However, you were incredibly good as disguising it. You suspected the only person who definitely knew was Gojo-sensei....but of course, he never mentioned it around the others but never pressed you too much.

Little did you know that your childhood crush Megumi could tell there was definitely something wrong no matter how much you may disguise, even if the other students fail to notice.

It was just after a mission with Megumi, and  you were reporting to Gojo.

"So! My favourite two defeated the grade 1 curse, huh? Well done!" Gojo, pat you both on the back as you smiled softly.

That mission had taken all the power you had left from sleeping 3 days ago, and you were struggling to stay upright and conscious.

"...thanks, well if we are done here, I've got to go ask Nobara something, so catch ya later!" You waved goodbye as you wobbled over to your room, contrary to what you told the sensei and your crush.

Before you wondered off too long, you heard Megumi say, "Y/N, are you okay? Do you need to talk?" Megumi sounded genuinely concerned something that made your stomach do somersaults.

"Oh noo I am fine! I'm just a bit tired, is all." you said, smiling weakly before hurrying off to your bed to sleep.

"Hey Megumi... something isn't right with Y/N. I know you have noticed....please help me find out what's wrong with her." Gojo said with a serious tone, a tone Gojo rarely ever spoke with.

"Finally something we can agree on..." Megumi grumbled whilst walking away to find Y/N, despite the sinking feeling in his stomach.

"Hey!! Nobara, Yuji!! Where is Y/N?" Megumi said, feeling slightly out of breath after running around the campus looking for this girl.

Nobara smirked, "Wouldn't you like to know? Loverboy~" Her and Yuji giggled whilst Megumi rolled his eyes, ignoring his ears turning a bright pink.

"Not now guys...it is important. Please just tell me."

"Well I'm only guessing but Y/N is probably in her room doing whatever." Yuji shrugged

"Okay thanks." Before anymore was said Megumi ran of with Nobara shouting after him. "Make sure ya kiss!!"

Megumi knocked quietly on your door. No response. "Y/N it is me, Megumi" No response. Megumi started panicking. This wasn't like you. You always replied to him.

Suddenly he heard sobbing and heavy breathing. He didn't think twice before breaking open the door.

He saw you sat down against the floor of your bed sobbing your eyes out having a panic attack.

"Y/N!!!" you looked up as Megumi suddenly sat by you and wrapped his arms around you. You rested you head on his chest as you felt safe in Megumi's sweet touch.

After you calmed down, Megumi asked what was wrong.

"...I have nightmares, Megumi. They are so bad I can never get sleep. I've always had them but since the start of school....I don't know...they have become unbearable. I can't do it anymore." you felt Megumi tighten his arms around you as you looked up at him.

"Y/N, I like you. I will always be here for you no matter what nightmare you have, I will be there to rock you until you have the peace you deserve, because I like you....and for the record I noticed something was wrong...but could tell you were trying to hide it so didn't question it."

You couldn't say anything as you hugged Megumi tightly and he pressed a soft kiss on your head.

"I like you too Megumi!! Thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without you, probably get no sleep" you both chuckled as you fell asleep in each other's embrace.

A lil extra, as usual:

"Bet you guys 1000¥ he's asleep with her." Gojo said to the two other first years.

"Bet." they said in sync, as Gojo opened the door quietly only to be greeted with such a cute scene of you and Megumi fast asleep like babies heads rested atop one another.

"AYEEEE PAY UP!!" Gojo shouted in glee as you and Megumi awoke kicking everyone out feeling flustered.

"Why did we bet when we literally ship them Nobara..."

a/n: slightly longer than I thought but hope you enjoyed!! love ya'll!! 🩷❤️🩷❤️

gojos left tiddie