𝚢𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 ☆ 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

Yuji x Fem!Reader
Genre: 🥀/☁️
Word count: 1433
Trigger warnings⚠️: violence, very minor swearing

a/n: FIRST REQUEST GUYS!!! thank you very much Ldyleo for such a good request!! I hope you enjoy xx

First person POV

"Okay then...me or Jennifer Lawrence?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Jennifer Lawrence." I gasped as my boyfriend of 2 years had chosen Jennifer Lawrence over me.

"Find yourself a new girlfriend...hmph!" I smacked his arm playfully, acting offended as he just chuckled at me.

"Of course, I choose you, babe!" I smiled lovingly at my boyfriend as he fed me some of his sushi.

I have been dating my current boyfriend, Yuji Itadori, for 2 years now and to put it simply...he is the light of my life. When I met him, I accidentally dropped my phone in a river whilst feeding some swans, and he jumped in for me to get it, and from then I fell in love with him. We exchanged numbers, went on a few dates, and then he asked me to be his girlfriend, an offer I can't refuse.

Yuji told me that he goes to a small school in the countryside that doesn't accept many students which was very obvious to me since I had met everyone in the school already...and there would be times where I wouldn't see him for weeks, longing for his cuddles and having to make do with his hoodie. However, I never questioned it as he always kept me updated.

Right now, I am on a date with him in a sushi restaurant that I had been craving for weeks and he had just come back from a two-week trip so it was a perfect time to have a romantic/chaotic date with him (it's never a dull moment with Yuji).

Second person POV

You had finished up in the sushi restaurant feeling very contented, walking down a path with Yuji hand in hand, making random conversations.

"I bet cherry blossoms are jealous of how gorgeous you look right now...cause you're looking pretty as hell!" Yuji said, making you burst out laughing, and despite the pick-up line being hella cringe, your face was dusted with a light blush as you snuggled up into him.

"I love you so much, Yuji," you said whilst inhaling his addictive scent.

"I love you mo-" Yuji stopped in his tracks, tightening his grip on you as he sensed the presence of a curse.

"Yuji, babe, are you okay?" You felt extremely concerned as it was rarely that Yuji was as serious as he was now.

"Y/N, go and hide, right now...it isn't safe here."

"Yuji...what is it?" Before you could question further, you felt an inexplicable force grab you. You turned around, pure horror taking over your usually calm persona.

You let out an ear-splitting shriek as you saw a grotesque...creature...holding you up too high for comfort. It has a murky colour and had multiple eyes all looking at you. It was making wretched noises as its other malformed arms came to tighten its grip on you.

"Aghh! LET GO OF ME, YOU UGLY ASS!!" You slapped the hand that gripped you as it got tighter, making it harder for you to breathe. You slowly lost consciousness as the last thing you saw was Yuji, stretching your arm to him before passing out fully.

Yuji POV

As much as it truly pained me to, I had been lying to Y/N about a few things... especially what I actually do in my school. It was all for her protection because the thought of losing her forever is entirely worth keeping this big secret from her.