Movie: Space Station Crisis Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Maybe he just wanted to kiss him. Hmm. He did have his eyes closed and lips parted," Yae Miko muses out loud. This gathers everyone's attention. Everyone turns to look at her, and the observant ones see the mischief in her eyes.

"Wait. I ..." Dan starts to speak but finds himself at a loss of words.

"Ah. Seems your taste of the bad boy type hasn't changed, my friend" Jing yuan states.

"Wait, General, what do you mean?" Asked Yanqing.

"Dan Feng and Yingxing. The two of them used to dance around each other, and our friends used to tease them whenever they did, " Jing Yuan reminisced.

"Huh, I guess dragon folks are casanovas at heart. Right Zhongli?" Venti teases. He has the same glimmer of mischief in his eyes as Yae Miko.

"I'm afraid I don't follow your thoughts, Venti," He replies with a deadpan voice.

"Oh, you know. You had quite the harem in our younger days. Back me up here, Xiao." Venti says.

Xiao fidgets in his place. "I'm sorry, Lord Morax. But in the eyes of others, that is indeed the case. Right, Ganyu. " He wants the attention off him, so he throws Ganyu to the wolves. "Sorry, Ganyu," he thinks.

"Eep. Uh. Yes. There's Guizhong, Cloud Retainer, and Madame Ping, to name a few. I was still young back then, but I remember clearly how they always fight to get your attention, " Ganyu says sheepishly while twirling her thumbs.

"What! Sweet old Madame Ping" Keqing stands up and shouts then faints. Fortunately Ganyu catches her before she hits the floor.

"Loathe as I am to admit it, even Makoto had a slight crush in you. It was only out of our respect towards your companions and yourself that she didnt make a move" Ei adds on.

"I beleive the Tsaritsa is also the same. Didnt you wonder why we never made any big moves to steal your Gnosis. Sure it was out of fear since you are the oldest amongst the seven. But also because she greatly admired you." Columbina says.

Zhongli can only gape. Perhaps Venti was right all along when he kept saying that he's a blockhead. He definitely did not notice that happening under his nose.

"I see. Then I suppose that we can reach a hypothesis, no a conclusion, that Dan Heng did intend to kiss Caelus, " Dottore states and looks over to Nahida. Their eyes meet, and she quickly reads his thoughts

"I agree. Perhaps he tried to give him a true love's kiss to wake up the damsel, " Nahida tells them. In their still connected mental link, she and Dottore high-fives each other.

"Oh. I read a story like that once. The dashing prince overcomes danger to save his beloved and break the curse of sleep with true love's kiss. " Lisa adds to the discussion mischief in her gaze.

"Aw, that is so romantic," Nilou and Ayaka say at the same time.

At this point, the two boys in question are now red as an apple. Dan Heng couldn't even defend himself because his mind had gone blank, and really, what was he thinking during that moment.

Beside him, Caelus is just looking at him. His gaze seems to be burning a hole in his face.

"We'll schedule you for retraining," Himeko says as she pats his shoulder. March stifles a laugh but is cut by Himeko saying, "You too, March. You didn't even correct Dan Heng on his mistake. Seems like you've got a lot to learn, too. "

"Uh. In my defense, I was ready-ing my camera for Dan Hengs first kiss, " March says, trying to wiggle her way out.

"Dont be ashamed, my dude. Even Geppie thinks Caelus is cute. " Serval supplies.