Toga started dating Ochaco Uraraka making her to enjoy her time with her as she joins Izuael a lot on his Villain scams making Izumi to smile as Uraraka now has a girlfriend as Toga and Izuael worked greatly together while just recently a Villain named Twice started to work with Izuael as well, too making Izumi to be his therapist to help him keep the mask off when not doing Villain stuffs which's a work in progress making her to enjoy it as she helps him out and she had his mask off and got him to ask questions in ways he can answer them.

It's making him to be calm and managed to keep the mask off for four hours maximum which's a good thing as he just needs to keep it off longer on his time. Mina kept feeling like she should've gotten pregnant with what Izuael has done to her, but she hasn't gotten any morning sickness making her to worry she had a miscarriage before Mina collapses onto her and Izauel's bed in the bedroom making Izumi to magically scan her and she was shocked as Mina's two months pregnant making Izauel to be happy as Mina's pregnant with his children.

Izuli makes sure the nursery is set up for them with a whole lot of space as she sensed how many Mina's pregnant with and had to get a ritual set up making Izuael to agree as he needs to find another way to have Kelly and Kevin to feed from her. Izumi made sure that the same amount of Cervellos were nannies to help look after them as she knows how Izuael feels about Mina and she plans to keep Mina alive as Izuael plans to bite her in the neck when she's twenty as the nursery is next door on the right.

It's making Izuael to know that Mina can't feed them all, so he'll be milking her to get the milk to the babies making Izumi to ignore it as Mina's Izuael's wife and what he says go as it has been throughout each marriage before now as Mina can't do anything and the Cervellos decorate the room for both girls and boys to make it fair since they don't know the gender just yet and Mina will need to have the ritual done in seven and a half months from today making Izuael to fully understand as this is Mina's first pregnancy.

He doesn't want anything to happen to the children as Izuael sent a picture of Mina to her parents and that's it has a wedding ring on her finger in a proper wedding dress making them to freak as it's in the garden to hide their home. Aizawa gave the news and Kirishima calms down as he though it's his fault, but with the news of her being pregnant and being married made her unable to continue schooling and it's a rule to not allow pregnant girls in and to send them to another Pro-Hero School to help them out.

Mina can't do that as she's married making her to be homeschooled to continue her education making Izumi to warn Izuael who has everything set as he buys all of it to college level and made sure it's only the normal courses with him having her to talk through the mic to have it be from speech to text making it easier. Izuael knows education is important making Mina to pass everything as he words the questions to where Mina can understand it making her to graduate university and college early for high school courses only.

Izumi shows a lot in class from her two weeks with Hawks making her to save Toshinori as he gives her a slash to show she's first and Endeavor tried to find Todoroki who's happy where he is as he feels protected and safe since Touya only trains him by using shows and anime clips with those two elements making Todoroki to enjoy his training and spares from both of Touya and Hawks as they helped him out and to not lock his emotions in and to trust people more making him to do so with Izumi unaware of her kidnapping Mina for her brother.

Later that night, Kelly and Kevin were on the bed as they feed from Mina who's hands are on her stomach once again as Izumi's two spells were removed after the two weeks were over making Mina to gasp and pant all night long as both suckle from her for the night as they fall asleep the nigh away as the next day, Izumi had sixteen boars freshly transported over making the whole household to have new meats as Mina's going to be needing a lot of food for her pregnancy. Izuael fully plans to get her pregnant again once the babies were eight-months-old.

Izumi ignores it as it's not her life, but the none-human keeps making her sense them as she needs to know who it is making her to hate this as unknown to her, the person is watching from their home as they know that Izumi's not human anymore cause of her magic, but how the heck did she get the Wishing Magic? He'll have to keep an eye on her as he looks down to frog girl in his bed making him to smile with his break as both aren't human and will never be human, but it would seem that the Wishing Magic made them have a Quirk with a few others as well, too.

'I guess we bet''te get' ready to talk' to he soo, my Kap''pa Pincess.' The male said as he looks down to his girlfriend as there's only one person who wants to marry her, but it would seems that it'll have to wait as the apartment they're renting is by a Yokai making Izumi's Wishing Magic is very powerful as it effected none-humans as well making them to have Quirks and be able to integrate with the Humans as Izumi trains as she needs to focus on her magic more since she needs to master a sorting level of her magic.

The devil shows up to her only that night and he warns her that wishes have prices and both of their prices were to be immortal making Izumi to realized what he means, but the bite to turn humans into immortals nor the siblings going devil like they did was part of the price. Izumi had wished it abound themselves making her to be shocked as he also warns her that her wish to have a Quirk effected not only her and her brother, but also all of the none-humans as well, too as Wishing Magic is not something a witch should have, but a genie only.

Izumi falls to the grounds as the devil pats her on the head since she didn't know as he hands over a book on every single none-human beings there is making Izumi to read through the book the rest of the night and managed to not freak out as she saw a Kappa and a Tengu making her to think Tokoyami and Asui for some reason. Izumi even noticed that Todoroki seems to be a Yuki-Onna, but male with fire from a Katawaguruma without the wheel making her to wonder who else is none-human in her classroom.

'This is going to be a raugh day onc' I figur' this aut'. Sham' for me sinc' I'll be busy with my magic.' Izuli thinks as she needs to get this level mastered and it took her two weeks to do so as Mina has to lay down for naps to make it easier on her while Izuael's pleased he didn't go into the black devil form as that would be a bad thing as he'll drain Mina of her life force making him to make sure to not do that to her as he'll lose her unless he makes her immortal which would make Mina unable to live with the humans again until years has passed to have those who know her are gone to make it easier for Mina.