B L O O D S U C K E R

Me and Jake rushed to Sam's house and met Paul there, when we got there he was in his form so Jake and I transformed and quietly walked behind Paul. And we found the whole pack growling at the Cullens, and Bella was with them. We ran faster and caught up with the pack. Edward looked at Jake and I, "Jacob. Tara." We growled in response. 

I know that I didn't want to see the Cullens again, but here they are, Alice looked at me and smiled then went back to focusing on Sam. "What do you guys want.." Sam growled. "I just want a truce." Carlisle said, "We want to make sure Bella is safe from Victoria." Edward said, his arm around Bella's waist."What's in it for us?" Sam asked."Please Sam, we'll find something just, for now. Please." Carlisle begged

I looked over to see Jake, he looked mad. I stepped closer to him,"Don't." He stated then he ran off. "Jake!" Bella shouted, she went to run after him but Edward grabbed her wrist, I lowly  growled at her, then I ran off to chase Jake. I transformed back as I got to his house and opened the door,"Billy? Wheres Jake.?" I asked him and he pointed to Jake's room.

 I walked in and softly closed the door."J..?" I saw him sitting on his bed, knees to his chest. "Hi T." He said, he sounded mad, no, worse. He sounded livid. Like he would kill on command,"Whats wrong?" I asked him, "you ran out pretty sudden there.." I walked closer slowly. 

He then stood up and hugged me. "Bella.. She's with Edward" He said, I hugged him back. "J, why do you care? It's her choice." He let go of me and just stared, It was a mix of anger and guilt. "T.. Well.. I.." He never stuttered. I slowly backed away from him."No. JACOB. TELL ME YOU DIDN'T, NOT TO HER." No response.I ran out of his room, when I was out of his house I ran. I don't know where and I don't know how long I ran for. I stopped out of state, I was in the middle of the woods. Anger flowed inside of me."FUCK." I screamed as I kicked a tree I sat on a stump and cried. How could he do this.

I eventually was back at my house,"Tara? Sweetie what's wrong you seem like you've been crying." My mom rushed to me and put a hand on my cheek, I start crying again,"Mom.. Jacob imprinted.." I said sadly. My mom seemed happy,"So, whats the problem?" She was confused, I could tell by the tone in her voice."He did it on Bella Swan mom." I moved away from her touch,"I'll be in my room.." I then walked away and went into my room, I shut the door and sank to then floor.