Finale [Part 4/4]

Chuuya stared outside his window, watching the sun go down as slowly as possible, filling his room with its absolutely mesmerizing golden rays, lighting up every corner of the cold place.

"Pretty, isn't it?" came a soft voice from behind him, bringing him back to reality, as he turned back to greet the owner of the voice.

"It sure is." He smiled, offering the woman his hand, bringing her forward for her to sit beside him on the bed.

"Okay, so what's wrong...? You've been distracted for quite some time now..." she asked, her voice dripping with worry and concern for the male.

"Oh no, it's nothing..."

"Then... how about..." she turned her body towards him and inched closer, earning a slight flinch from the ginger.

"W-what...?"

"Oh, you know ~" her voice, as seductive as ever, was voiced so low, only for the ginger to hear. She slowly started closing the distance between them, their faces nearing in, ever so gradually. It was obvious that she had intended on spending the night with Chuuya and this was her giving him an open invitation, a kiss.

And Chuuya would've gladly invited it. But just when her lips were about to come in contact with his, an image of a certain brunette flashed into the ginger's mind.

The said brunette was smiling, not some casual, run of the mill smile or sarcasm-dipped smiles, a soft smile dipped in honey, it was. A genuine smile that immediately sent shivers down the ginger's spine as he backed off hurriedly, before the contact of their lips was made. His breathing was erratic. Just what on earth was that! No way in hell he'd ever imagine that guy in a situation where things were just about to get steamy.

The woman did not take this lightly. With a slight frown, she pleaded, "don't like kissing... very well then..." and swiftly threw her bathrobe off her body, revealing her freshly-bathed pale skin. "Try touching ~"

Taking Chuuya's hand in hers, she placed it under her breasts cupping it using his hand, while her jerked backwards feeling the burning sensation throughout her body. She pressed her legs together, as if wanting more of him, but...

Chuuya didn't feel a thing. Sure, he was mortified at the sight and the feel of a woman's breast. But it was more of a first-hand embarrassing experience than a rush of hormones. He didn't know how to react; and unlike the woman he was not turned on in the slightest.

Soft moans erupted from her throat, filling up the empty space, when suddenly a very familiar voice hit Chuuya's eardrums.

"That isn't me, shortie~ You won't feel it at all ~"

Immediately, Chuuya gasped and turned around to see an image of the brunette he hated the most. Dazai sat on top of his wardrobe, with an amused smirk plastered on his face.

"D-Dazai..." the ginger had unconsciously blurted, earning him the worst.

"Huh!? Dazai? That rival...!? No way!!! Then all this time you were distracted...!"

Realization hits Chuuya that he had said his name out loud, he immediately gets conscious and desperately tries to fix the situation, "N-No, that's n-not what I meant!! I just...!"

But before he could finish, he could feel the Dazai that was just sitting on top of his almirah, had vanished and he felt the presence right behind him.

Dazai who was currently behind Chuuya, carefully bent down to whisper into the chibi's ears, "You know you want me ~ No use denying it ~"

Chuuya froze. Dazai's lips almost touching his earlobes, his fluttery voice directly poured into his ears, his body wasn't reacting the way it wanted to. Then again, he might've enough of drinks to hallucinate his arch-nemesis in a situation like this, and in what way!