Shizue: "I would be honored. It's been a while since I've experienced such festivities. I look forward to it."

After their encounter with Rigurd and Gobta, we continued to stroll through the town, catching up on various events and changes that had occurred in the past few days. I realized the need for a private conversation and decided to share my plans with Shizue.

Rimuru: "Shizue, there's something I'd like to discuss with you. As we work on building our community, I've been contemplating a larger vision. I believe we can create a place where humans and monsters can coexist peacefully."

Shizue: "That's a noble goal, Rimuru. But as an individual who already lived here for more than eight decades that noble goal will be hard to achieve."

Rimuru: "I understand, Shizue. It might be challenging, but I believe that with everyone's help and understanding, we can make a difference. Change takes time, and I'm determined to create a place where everyone can live happily. Let's face these challenges together, and I'm sure we'll find a way."

When I realized what I just said I immediately looked away to avoid Shizue. Shizue is now more embarrassed because of my statement.

Shizue: "I-I ca-nn sense your determination to bring about positive change. Count me in; I'll do whatever I can to help." Shizue said it while looking at the opposite side of Rimuru.

I just smiled, grateful for Shizue's support. As we finished our stroll, we encountered Rigur and Gobta, who were now preparing for the upcoming celebration.

Rigur: "Rimuru-sama, Shizue-sama! We're heading to the forest to gather some fresh ingredients for the celebration. You're welcome to join us!"

Gobta: "Yeah! We're going to have the best feast ever!"

Rimuru: "Sounds good, but I think Shizue and I will explore a bit more. We'll catch up with you all later."

After the goblins bid farewell and headed into the forest for the hunt, My instincts kicked in. He felt a peculiar energy in the air, something unsettling. Trusting my instincts, I decided to take precautions and summoned Ranga, into my shadow.

Rimuru: "Ranga, something feels off. I want you to follow the goblins during their hunt. Stay hidden in their shadow, and if anything seems out of the ordinary, report back immediately."

Ranga: "Understood, Rimuru-sama. I'll ensure their safety and keep you informed."

With Ranga concealed in the shadows, I and Shizue continued our exploration of the town, unaware of the unforeseen events that would soon unfold in the heart of the forest.

After we encountered Rigur and Gobta, Me and Shizue finished strolling through the town. I then suggested heading to Veldora Cave to continue the discussion and for Shizue to learn her skills. Shizue agreed, and they made their way to the cave.

While going deeper into the dungeon monsters will occasionally come to view and Shizue is the one who will kill those monsters for her to get use of her body. After they arrive at the place where Veldora is sealed in the past, I and Shizue immediately start to practice our skills.

While I was trying to practice how to adjust the power of the [black lightning] and [hell flare] Shizue realized something.

Shizue: "Hmmm"

Rimuru:"What is it Shizue?"

Shizue: "To be honest I don't think I gained new skills when I evolved into a saint."

Rimuru: "But Kage said that you gained a new skill after you evolved you just need to get used to your body."

Shizue: "You said to me that he said I would probably need to adjust my body before I can use my newly gained skills."