Chapter 2

As I walked to my next period, Mason stayed behind, surprisingly. Once I got to the classroom I sat down and I then saw someone walking by me and sat down behind me, but I ignored them and paid attention to the lesson.

During the lesson I felt someone pull my hair, so I turned around to see who it was and it was Mason!

"Mason! What are you doing?!" I said angrily as he pulled my hair in class. He just smirked at me annoyingly. I glared at him, and turned back around. But he then pulled my hair again.

"Mason, stop!" I whispered. But he just smirked at me. I got angry and turned around again, but he kept pulling my hair until I snapped.

"Royal, and Mason! Detention!" The teacher yelled at us. I groaned and glared at Mason as we walked to detention, and Mason just smirked.

________________________________

When we walked in the classroom I immediately sat down in the far corner of the classroom, and Mason sat down on the other side of the classroom. I sighed and put my head down to sleep so I could pass time in detention. But when I was just about to fall asleep I felt something hit my head, so I lifted my head up to see what hit me, and I saw a piece of crumpled up paper on the floor. I immediately glared at Mason as he was snickering. I then rolled my eyes and put my head back down, but another paper ball hit my head again. I lifted my head again and stood up angry.

"Mason stop." I said sternly. But he just looked at me with a stupid smirk.

"Or what?" He said as he kept smirking. I then swung my fist back and punched him in the face. Once I punched him in the face, his eyes widened and then he looked angry as he glared at me.

"You know I could get you expelled..." He said, then glaring at me as he stood up. Once he stood up I noticed how he towered over me. But I stood my ground and kept glaring at him. He then scoffed and grabbed his bag and left the classroom. Once he left I sighed heavily from me holding my breath and then I grabbed my bag and left for my next class.

________________________________

At lunch I was sitting with my group of friends, Petey, Katherine, Bex, and Vincent! They are my best friends!

You all know Petey, Katherine is like the mom of the group. She keeps everyone in order and buys us stuff when we want something but don't have the money. Katherine has a boyfriend and his name is Liam, Bex doesn't really like him, but the rest of us love him. I love Katherine like I'm her daughter! But 
whenever I got in trouble I would get scolded by her. Bex is like the tough person in the group. She would fight anyone for the group, she also has a girlfriend, and her name is Jasmine. We all love her girlfriend, she's always kind and fun to be around! Then there's Vincent, he's a troublemaker with me and gets scolded by Katherine with me.

Now we can get back to the story!

________________________________

As me and my group of friends sat together at lunch we were talking and just having a good time, until I got hit in the head with something. I looked down on the floor and saw a carrot. I looked around to see who threw the carrot, and I saw Mason and his group of friends snickering. I quickly stood up angrily, but Katherine stopped me and sat me back down, and tried to calm me down. But a few minutes later, Mason threw something at me again, so I stood up and walked over to him.

"Stop doing that Mason." I glared at him.

"Or what?" He laughed as his friends laughed with him. Before my friends could stop me, I slammed my Peanut Butter sandwich in his face and rubbed it around. Mason quickly grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. But I quickly got up and we started to fight.