Chapter 2- The Escape Plan

I had been sitting straight up in the

UnComfortable middle seat for who knows how long and I was really starting to get cranky.

Luke who was beside me had fallen fast asleep and it took all my might to not spit on his perfect little face.

Blake on the other hand was wide awake leaning against the window just looking at me.

"Do you have a problem?"I shot at him. "Cause you haven't stopped looking at me for the past 20 minutes and I'm about ready to hurl and if I hurl it's sure as hell going to be on you."

He just slightly chuckled.

"You are a feisty one aren't you?"

I was slightly taken back I expected him to be mad,angry,frustrated but not happy or amused.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Okay I know that wasn't really a good insult but I wasn't really expecting what he said.

He put his arm along the back of my seat. I glared at him. In all seriousness I said

"You better move that arm before I bite it off."

He sheepishly pulled back his arm and looked out the window till he fell asleep.

I needed to get out I knew that but I didn't know how. Even if I could unlock and open the door Aidan was still awake in the front and one little scream was all it would take to wake the others up and by then I wouldn't have a big lead and well..I'm a 5,3 petite girl and they must be anywhere from 5,8-5,10 and have rippling muscles who do you think would win?

I suddenly had an idea. It started off with me moving a little not enough to make the boys wake up just enough to let Aidan know I was moving.

The next step was to move around a lot. I noticed Aidan looking in the review mirror at me not sure to say anything.

I then started kicking Luke and Blake and grumbling they both woke up. "What do you want!" Luke snapped. "Whats wrong?" Blake asked nicer then Luke but still annoyed.

"I have to pee." I stated. "Good for you" Luke replied as he turned over to go back to sleep.

"Can you hold it?" Aidan asked.

I gave him a blank stare "I'm a woman I have a bladder the size of a walnut no I can hold it."

They all exchanged glances.

"I HAVE TO PEE YOU CAN'T JUST KIDNAP ME, TAKE ME ON A MILLION HOUR CAR RIDE AND NOT LET ME GO PEE!"

"We didn't kidnap you." Blake started.

"Oh really than what would you call taking someone my force and tying them up in a vechile and not letting them leave "I said placing my chin in my hands, "I really would love to know." I pertend to look intrigued as Blake tried to explain.

"You see..umh...it's this thing...that uhh.." he trailed off until he sighed exasperated.

"Exactly what I thought now were can I pee?"

"There is a gas station in a few blocks you can go there" Aidan told me as if he was doing me a favor.

"What a gentlemen" I mumbled settling back into my seat but on the inside I was grinning like a crazy person, my plan is going to work.

We finally arrived at the gas station and I was feeling nervous. They opened the door and out jumped Luke who held out his hand. Blake growled behind me. Seriously he growled, what is up with this guy and growling. I turned and looked at him before jumping out ignoring Luke's hand. I'm not going to accept help from someone who kidnapped me!