And he knew nobody would even dare to touch that, that was one of the only things he didn't play about.

Carsyn was the other, he genuinely grew to like Carsyn.

She was like a breath of fresh air, she was real.

She was sweet, she was kind, but she didn't mind telling him about himself.

The past two and half months of knowing her were great, and he couldn't even lie and say he wasn't excited to see her in person.

"Really?" She asked with a smile, he just nodded.

"You're so sweet when you wanna be," She said causing him to suck his teeth.

"Ima fuck you up, just wait on it," He said causing her to laugh.

"What we gon' do when you come see me?" She asked him with a sly smile.

"What you on Carsyn?" He asked, the way she was looking at him was doing something to his mind and the tent he had in his pants.

"What do you meannn, I just wanna know baby," She said innocently, deciding to play dumb causing him to suck his teeth.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

Asaad been feening for Carsyn ever since he started talking to her, he was beyond horny.

He had stopped fucking on the female officer once he started talking to Carsyn, so he hadn't had anything in months now.

He was officially down bad.

"Quit doing this to me mama," He mumbled, his voice low causing the butterflies in Carsyn's stomach to flutter and the throbbing sensation she was feeling between her legs to strengthen.

"Doing what baby?" She asked him with a smile, he didn't answer, he just showed her the very large tent in his pants.

He wasn't on the computer in the library, he was on the ipad in his cell so it wasn't like anyone could see him.

"Ima fuck you up,"

"I gotta go, ima be late. I'll call you tonight, okay?" She said with a smile before quickly ending the call.

asaadmurdersjpay.com

i'm blocking yo ass, get on my damn nerves
sent at 9:45 am

you'll be okay baby, two months ain't nothinggg
sent at 9:46 am

send me yo pictures when you take em
sent at 9:46am

send me yo pictures when you take  emsent at 9:46am

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

sent at 9:48 am

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

sent at 9:48 am

you so damn fine mama
sent at 9:48am

thank you baby
sent at 9:49am

*1 video attachment*
sent at 9:57 am

Carsyn mouth dropped when she realized what he sent her, she was about to pull off but she put her car in park when she received the video.

She then hit play.

"f-fuck carsyn, i'm finna nut" Asaad 's deep voice moaned as his fist moved quickly on his dark brown, 9in penis, his white cream slowly leaked out of the tip.

"fuckkk" He groaned as he stopped moving his hands, along the milky substance to shoot out, imagining that it was landing on Carsyn's tongue.

asaadmurdersjpay.com

*1 video attachment*
sent at 9:57 am

you so nasty, i love it😩😩😩
sent at 9:57 am

i can't wait to see you
sent at 9:58 am

our time coming , just wait on it mama
sent at 9:58 am