"Ight, I-

"Nigga who the fuck is that? She bad as hell,"

Asaad was cut off by his homeboy, Marion, looking at the screen.

The pair had actually got locked up together for the same thing, so that was the only person that he considered a friend in the prison.

"Nigga take yo' ass on, just annoying as fuck," Asaad cursed causing Carsyn to laugh purely at Asaad's facial expression, he got mad so quickly.

"Chill, Aye look, Ion know who you is but you beautiful as hell. Come fuck wit' a real nigga-"

Marion was cut off by Asaad muting the mic, only so that he could cuss the man out.

Carsyn did nothing but shake her head as she watched the silent agrgument.

"My bad ma, he aggravating as shit"

"He's funny, I might actually have to go fuck with him," Carsyn said jokingly causing him straight- face her.

"Don't fuck around and die Carsyn" He said causing her mouth to drop.

"Last time I checked, I was single. So what do you meannn?"

"You heard what I said,"

"You sexy as hell mama" Asaad complimented as he watched Carsyn stared at herself in the mirror,

It was a week later and it was about 10am, Carsyn was putting an outfit together for a brunch she was having with her sister that morning.

"Thank you baby, what do you think about this dress?" She asked him, turning to look at the screen, showing him the pink dress she wore that insinuated her curves beautifully.

"Yeah, I'm fuckin' wit' it," He replied causing her to smile.

"Okay, I think I'm gonna wear that with my sandals, and my crossbody,"

She then walked back to her closet to grab her purse and the sandals she wanted wear before sitting down on her bed, she didn't have to leave yet.

"What's the first thing you're gonna do when you get out? Like outside of the basic stuff" She asked him curiously, his realease date was slowly getting closer, it was currently october and he would be released in December.

"Come see you," He replied causing her to smile.

"Why me? Wouldn't you go see family or something?"

"They'on give a fuck about me Carsyn, niggas ain't even bother to call. If we being real, you the only one keeping me sane right now," He said genuinely causing her heart to swell.

Asaad was sick of being in a cell, none of his siblings called, he knew that his mother would have is she was still alive.

None of his so-called friends bothered to check up with him, Asaad wasn't pressed on it though.

People were going to eventually show their true colors.

All Asaad needed was himself, and his money.