[𝐒𝟐 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧]

Start from the beginning

Five dragged her by the hand. The pair and Diego went in.

It was obviously dark through the hallways but they went inside the first room they passed by.

Five turned on the lamp but it was no use as it flickered off when he turned around "Shit." he cursed. "Guess Dad wasn't much for home decor." Diego spoke.

Y/n raised her arms, holding up a sphere of energy as a source of light, while she looked around.

"Feels more like a front." Five says.

"A front for what?" Diego asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"...I don't know." sighed Five.

Diego shrugged and says he'll search the left side. "Yell if you, uh... get in trouble." he ordered, accidentally quoting himself when they searched Harold Jenkins' house.

"Some things never change." Y/n puts a hand on her hips, watching Diego leave her and Five alone. "Well, uh, I'll take the back." she spoke and pointed at the door where they came in.

Five looked back as he was about to open the door to the right side. "What?... No." Number Five protested "We have to stick together."

Y/n chuckled "Why? Are you scared?" she laughed, closing her palms to conceal the energy sphere.

"No.."

"Then 'yell if you get in trouble'" she smirked after quoting Diego and pecked Five on the cheek "Love you."

The girl exited the room, knowing well that Five kicked and punched the air as soon as she closed the door.

‎‎‎
‎‎‎
Y/n had been walking around for a few minutes.

Besides the creepy mannequins dressed like real people, she also felt someone watching her in the shadows.

Next thing she knows, she was staring at a bunch of torn pages that were pinned to the wall. There were symbols of the elements, dragons, and a bunch of unknown letterings. "He's been studying me.." she whispered to herself. The blue magic sphere rotated in her palms subtly.

"Do you... know what it means?" Y/n asked the air that calmly circulated around her.

No response. Not even a whisper came back.

She moved the light to the side and saw a blueprint 'U.A 2900' , looks like someone's planning to build a robot. Number Eight knew exactly who that robot was-

"Intruder alert. Intruder alert."

A robotic voice sounded just beside her.

"AHH! WHAT THE FUCK!" she yelled in terror, not too loudly.

The barely-finished robot raised one of it's metal legs and kicked her on the face, just above the left eyebrow.

Y/n was caught off-guard and fell to the floor with a loud thud. She didn't expect the robot to fight as it didn't look finished yet.

Number Eight groaned and had a slight concussion. 'You try being kicked on the head by a hundred pound titanium robot.'

The girl could see the tiny blue dots moving in the transparent wires that they'd see whenever Grace's skin would get scratched.

"Great. Now mommy issues." she says before rolling on the floor to dodge another fatal stomp from the machine.

She stood up and tried to fight back with her combat but only received a wave of vibration through her arm. Maybe punching a robot isn't the best idea.