challenge

Keshav know monami's real name phir bhi he calls her Monamika as if he mistakenly call her real name then there will be dum dana na na dum dana na na
-------------------------

EVENING,

it's the time for sword practice. Everyone were excited as well as nervous for sword practice.

keshav entered

kes: good evening all.. 🙂

everyone: good evening sir

kes: we will start with basics

they started their practice... parkram trainers were sitting and watching the practice... keshav gave more attention to monami as she is a princess.. quiet nature thing but for our karan..he was not feeling comfortable with it...

ka: deko....us keshav....kaise monamika ke haath pakad rahe hai..(anger)

fa: isme....kya fark hai you also ...hold like that...😏

ka: it's not same....

fa: awwww......... it's not same (mimicked)

karan glared at faizi

san: faizi!!!

fa: sorry...sorry aur waise bhi janab ko jalan hon rahe hai...(laughs)

neither karan laughs nor sanjana

they continued watching the scenario...

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪AFTER FEW WEEKS♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Sanjana attended the wedding and came back ....

keshav frequently went to palace and told the news to simiko when they secretly meet up in their room, karan's parents went back cadets were capable to handle sword , even if simiko are professional in that. they acted like they are not .

mo: did you brought that file ?

kes: yes.. yeh lo(handover the file)

mo: thanks..(muttered)

kes: I should go now...

ko: kya hua..

kes: kal class hai...

sid: ok...

kes: one more thing , monami... his case is involved with that incident..

mo: hmm... you can go now..(sternly)

kes: ok...( he smiled and walked away)

as keshav went out they. studied the file ,as it was late night they slept but monami couldn't ...

she woke up and went near study table with chair... She opened her diary

pov of monami

within a short period..bohot kuch ho gaye... sometimes it's true that it's not always mandatory to have a blood relation to have a family... maybe to have a real family ... jab mein us kadhoos shergil ke shakal yaad karte ho... I don't know why ...it's feels like a butterly futtering in my stomach and heart racing fast... sid bolte hai..yeh pyaar hai....lekin...yeh sach mein pyaar hai..I don't want to accept it... even if I accept will he accept me...when he learn the truth??

anyway,mujhe bas is neech aneesh ko mere life se hatna hai...

she went and took a photo frame from her closet ... two teenage girls pic..

left is monami as anushka sen