I love you my wife (The End)

Yunho's pov

When I went home , I saw Yuna Eating bibimbap ..

Yunho - Baby , Where's your Mommy?

Yuna - When Momma came home , her eyes were red and she went to my room and locked herself after serving me lunch .. daddy what happened ? Did she cry ?

Yunho - I'll check on her .. eat well ..

I went straight to Yuna's room , I have a spare key .. so I unlocked it ..

I went inside, saw Ella laying on her stomach ..

I went near her and lay beside her , hugging her sleepy figure..

Ella - Fuck you Yunho ! *She said staring at me coldly

Yunho - shit , fuck me hard then !!

She hit on my arm as I laughed..

Yunho - I'm sorry for what happened today.. and .. *she shut me up by putting a finger on my lips

I was kinda nervous for what's gonna come next ..

Ella - Babe .. Honestly I don't want to talk about that anymore .. I felt sad when I got to know how she treated Yuna , It made me so angry, that's why I got rid of her .. and Yunho , I already knew about your sexual relation with your secretary.. Wooyoung told me everything ..

Yunho - Then aren't you mad at me ?

Ella - I'm a little mad that you didn't get rid of her right away .. Yunho I got it that you gave her a chance cuz you needed her at that moment , but now Things are different.. now everything is ok .. you have me  and Yunho ..

Yunho - Ella ?
Ella - I love you , I never stopped loving.. I do and will do forever .. I don't even know if you love me too or not , I wanna take care of Yuna like her mother and keep her safe with me ..

I couldn't believe that Ella confessed finally to me ..

I caressed her cheeks and smiled as tears started falling from my eyes ..

Yunho - I love you so much Ella , I always did .. even when we were dating, I was into you .. I know at that time I did you wrong I did all that willingly but I started falling for you Ella .. I realised that when I hurted you, When Things started going worse between me and Yunji .. When Me and YUNJI about to break up , We got to know that she's two months pregnant.. we couldn't do anything but wait till she give the baby birth .. but unfortunately Yunji Died .. she knew that I love you Ella .. That's why she told me to have a happy life with you after the break up ..

Ella Blinked twice as she got to know that I feel the same way ..

She smiled and her face was red as tomato..

She buried her face in my chest.. hugging me tightly..

I caressed her head lovingly

Yunho - I love you baby ..

Ella - I love you too Yun !!

And that's How both of us drifted into a beautiful nap ..

Time skip ..

I woke up by kisses that my wife was showering on my face ..

I giggled and opened my eyes and saw her beautiful smile and puppy eyes staring at me ..

Ella - You slept well baby?

Yunho - yeah, and you know tha- before I could say something any further, she pulled me in a deep kiss ..

I pulled her by her waist making her sit on my lap , hovering over me ..

Things got heated up when we started making out and she started grinding ..